Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2022 Olympics

+2
jirqoadai
Lummy
6 posters

Go down

2022 Olympics Empty 2022 Olympics

Post by Lummy Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:55 pm

I speak for myself, but would like to think also on behalf of many who follow the Olympics and are having their Olympics experience in 2022 greatly diminished by the dictator now in total control of what we see and hear on television, the commentary and especially the criticism of this self-proclaimed, self-appointed "god", Xi Ping, who censors every word heard and every view seen to the level of lies and propaganda, as he sees fit, to suit his and his party's delusions.

I sincerely apologize for our president, Joe Biden, who has joined Xi Jinping in this farcical, largely personal fancy, denigrating the Olympics and all the athletes who deserve much, much better than belittlement from a petty dictator who represents nothing but himself through force of brute power.

Yeah, communism, we've heard of it, and we condemn it. It destroys everything.

I have looked around at the Olympics coverage and actually found little to no coverage beyond the pictures supplied by robots. That suggests a total or near total boycott of this chi-com farce by the rest of the world, something with which all sane and sensible people would have to concur. I am personally so sorry it has fallen on the athletes to bear this toxic fallout. Who is watching it ... besides Chi?

God Bless you all -- the coaches, support staff and athletes, including Chinese prisoners to Chi's dictatorship, and God Speed to you, no matter what country you represent. Chi has fouled sports for the entire world so that he might bask in power only he commands. So what? He admires his delusion alone. It means nothing to anyone else, not least of all his party, and he can rot in it alone.

Lummy.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

2022 Olympics Empty Re: 2022 Olympics

Post by jirqoadai Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:23 pm

bob costas said guns are bad. vewy vewy bad while he was commentator in northern italy. from that point on because he did not detract his comment, and because the olympic committee did not censor him, whenever i take a dump i picture bobs big mouth handling all my crap.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:04 pm

Lummy wrote:I speak for myself, but would like to think also on behalf of many who follow the Olympics and are having their Olympics experience in 2022 greatly diminished by the dictator now in total control of what we see and hear on television, the commentary and especially the criticism of this self-proclaimed, self-appointed "god", Xi Ping, who censors every word heard and every view seen to the level of lies and propaganda, as he sees fit, to suit his and his party's delusions.

I sincerely apologize for our president, Joe Biden, who has joined Xi Jinping in this farcical, largely personal fancy, denigrating the Olympics and all the athletes who deserve much, much better than belittlement from a petty dictator who represents nothing but himself through force of brute power.

Yeah, communism, we've heard of it, and we condemn it. It destroys everything.

I have looked around at the Olympics coverage and actually found little to no coverage beyond the pictures supplied by robots. That suggests a total or near total boycott of this chi-com farce by the rest of the world, something with which all sane and sensible people would have to concur. I am personally so sorry it has fallen on the athletes to bear this toxic fallout. Who is watching it ... besides Chi?

God Bless you all -- the coaches, support staff and athletes, including Chinese prisoners to Chi's dictatorship, and God Speed to you, no matter what country you represent. Chi has fouled sports for the entire world so that he might bask in power only he commands. So what? He admires his delusion alone. It means nothing to anyone else, not least of all his party, and he can rot in it alone.

Lummy.

I agree with your assessment, Lummy. I tried to watch bits of it. Not much to see. It's even worse than usual as far as coverage goes. Very little live coverage.

I do feel sorry for the athletes that have trained so hard. Some, for all their young lives.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:45 pm

Not watching. Near killed me not to watch the Russian gold-medalist skater. (Skating being my favorite event.)
But, no. Not only no Olympics this year, no Youtube, either, and that's where I would've had to view it.

But thanks for the OP, Lummy. I, too, feel for the Olympians who gave up so much, and gave this their ALL - for so little in return.
Talk about no fair.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:19 pm

No joke. No games. Chi-coms are deadly serious. Stand up for freedom, your country and the West, or say goodbye to it all.
Lummy
Lummy

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:53 pm

Lummy wrote:No joke. No games. Chi-coms are deadly serious. Stand up for freedom, your country and the West, or say goodbye to it all.
In all seriousness, this ought to be putting the ChiComs on the world stage, and viewed by all for the rots that they are. Something tells me that not ONE MSM outlet is putting them in them in the light they so well deserve.
2cent
2cent

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:59 pm

2cent wrote:
Lummy wrote:No joke. No games. Chi-coms are deadly serious. Stand up for freedom, your country and the West, or say goodbye to it all.
In all seriousness, this ought to be putting the ChiComs on the world stage, and viewed by all for the rots that they are.  Something tells me that not ONE MSM outlet is putting them in them in the light they so well deserve.
you have confused the chicoms with someone who GAS. bad mistake there.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:49 pm

I wouldn't watch it even if the best Speed Skater of our time (no not me ) Apollo made a comeback and won more gold .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:22 pm

I've been watching the snowboarding. I'm doing it for the athletes. They've worked hard for 4 years to get there and deserve a little support imo.

The stands are empty and the final is on today, so I'll watch it.

I'm not supporting the scummy Chi-Comms I'm supporting those brave enough to go there.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down