Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Olympics...this ought to be good

+7
jirqoadai
Crusader
JMWinPR
RV
Keith
vege57
Calypso Jones
11 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Paris Olympics...this ought to be good Empty Paris Olympics...this ought to be good

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:32 pm

https://www.insidethegames.biz/index.php/articles/1146949/finland-brings-air-conditioning-paris

France failed to put in AC for the living quarters.

Additionally, after what's been going on in Europe for the past couple years anything can happen. prepare yourself.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Paris Olympics...this ought to be good Empty Re: Paris Olympics...this ought to be good

Post by vege57 Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:21 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.insidethegames.biz/index.php/articles/1146949/finland-brings-air-conditioning-paris

France failed to put in AC for the living quarters.

Additionally, after what's been going on in Europe for the past couple years anything can happen.   prepare yourself.

I hope its not the Secret Service proving security for the US athletes
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Paris Olympics...this ought to be good Empty Re: Paris Olympics...this ought to be good

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:42 pm

I keep thinking about the israeli athletes murdered in munich, especially now after the attack on Israel in October 2023.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread, JMWinPR, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:51 pm

Immigrants practicing apparently. Hopefully the athletes are in top shape to escape Paris' newest citizens.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 24, 2024 12:00 am

More fall out from that rape by 5 african men.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13662941/Were-scared-night-short-skirts-mean-unwanted-sexual-attention-Parisian-women-reveal-safety-fears-gang-rape-Australian-tourist-say-sex-attack-catastrophic-Frances-image-days-Olympics.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Wed Jul 24, 2024 1:14 pm

You'd think by now, white women would know better than to walk the streets of Paris at night wearing a miniskirt.

No, I don't condone rape, but the way these women evidently show no situational awareness, you have to wonder if they're asking for it.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:03 pm

I think Paris is worse than here but what can you do when women even in this country were saying decades ago that they don't deserve to be raped and then you  have them going topless to protest this that and the other, you have dressing immodestly, sexually and they even allow and encourage their daughters to do the same.    No one deserves to be raped but they ARE bringing it on themselves.  Did this young woman?  i don't know, i couldn't see her because in the videos i've seen they've blurred out her face and body.    Apparently other women in Paris prior to the olympics are being warned not to wear short skirts.   However, i don't think it is the dress of these women and girls AND MEN that prompts this reaction from these illegal/legal foreign aliens....it is the fact that they are infidels and therefore  legitimate prey.

They raped young men at the music festival in Israel on October 7.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

JMWinPR and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:49 am

Calypso Jones wrote:I keep thinking about the israeli athletes murdered in munich, especially now after the attack on Israel in October 2023.

It's funny how discrimination used to be illegal and morally wrong but, now lefties are openly discriminatory and brag about it!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:52 am

Keith wrote:You'd think by now, white women would know better than to walk the streets of Paris at night wearing a miniskirt.

No, I don't condone rape, but the way these women evidently show no situational awareness, you have to wonder if they're asking for it.

Yeah, if anything happens to you, we'll just dismiss it as "you asked for it" also.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jul 25, 2024 12:34 pm

Great Start.Paris Olympics...this ought to be good C76f8c39bcdb1a2f

Has Macron jumped in the Seine yet.     I hear the French people all have decided to poop in the Seine on the morning he decides to do that.  Doesn't sound like they love him to me.

{french diver alexis jandard flops off the diving board of the french olympic pool. It was a joyous occassion for the authorities]\} I wonder how the guy is doing. is he still floating in the pool or did someone manage to get him to the hospital via syrian 'immigrants' manning the ambulance. Just hope he isn't jewish.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next