Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Olympics...this ought to be good

+7
jirqoadai
Crusader
JMWinPR
RV
Keith
vege57
Calypso Jones
11 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Paris Olympics...this ought to be good - Page 2 Empty Re: Paris Olympics...this ought to be good

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:48 pm

https://olympics.com/en/news/paris-2024-olympics-australia-water-polo-team-covid-19-five-players

aussie water polo team, 5 players have horses...i mean covid. LOL 5 of them have come down with a summer cold. were they playing polo in the Seine. tsk tsk tsk.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Paris Olympics...this ought to be good - Page 2 Empty Re: Paris Olympics...this ought to be good

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jul 25, 2024 9:15 pm

https://x.com/EuropeInvasionn/status/1816208038811828458

before this is over it would have been better to cancel the paris olympics this year.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:52 am

really?....ya didn't see this coming?!

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/26/europe/france-rail-network-disruption-paris-olympics-intl-hnk/index.html

coordinated attacks on rail network just prior to Paris olympics. Malicious you say?? Now WHO would do such a thing. Suspect
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:34 am

Calypso Jones wrote:I think Paris is worse than here but what can you do when women even in this country were saying decades ago that they don't deserve to be raped and then you  have them going topless to protest this that and the other, you have dressing immodestly, sexually and they even allow and encourage their daughters to do the same.    No one deserves to be raped but they ARE bringing it on themselves.  Did this young woman?  i don't know, i couldn't see her because in the videos i've seen they've blurred out her face and body.    Apparently other women in Paris prior to the olympics are being warned not to wear short skirts.   However, i don't think it is the dress of these women and girls AND MEN that prompts this reaction from these illegal/legal foreign aliens....it is the fact that they are infidels and therefore  legitimate prey.

They raped young men at the music festival in Israel on October 7.  
Years ago, I recall advertisements on NYC subways advising women to put their pocket book before their overcoats to deter theft. As if their pocketbooks were more valuable than their honor. On second thought, maybe they were.

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:39 pm

I am not really sure who is worse Is it the terrorists robbing, vandalizing and demolishing the metro OR is it the people organizing the olympics.

Opening Ceremony.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:05 pm

Gayest oilympics evah.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2024/07/26/gayest-olympics-ever-paris-olympics-opens-with-suggested-bisexual-threesome/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:13 pm

What in the world> Celine Dion is singing at the opening ceremony and i just saw her bemoaning her inability to do concerts because of her stiff person syndrome. Was that for sympathy or WHAT??

Then Gaga.... Andis it me or is she packing on some pounds??
All the celebs seem to be having a fine time, the John Legends i still don't know what he does. and Serena Williams and her family. And must not forget Foist Lady Dr. Jill and her entourage with her hubby at home.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:24 pm

After the homo erotic section of the boat parade, the show was pretty good. I'm glad I didn't have small kids to keep away, because I definitely would have. I'm sure my brother will watch some of the olympics (mostly the soccer games), but I'm not feeling the urge.
Crusader
Crusader

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:09 am

https://rumble.com/v58ohoh-pale-horse-rider-at-demonic-olympics-invokes-revelation-68.html

the pale horse of revelation??  They just can't help themselves can they.. just remember...they have to tell you...you dont have to GET it...you don't have to pay attention, and you can laugh too, but  you shouldn't let yourself be fooled about what these people really are.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:06 pm

liberte, egalite, fraternite....... just occurred to me.... DEI is just another name for that motto of the french revolution.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next