Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

+11
jirqoadai
Casey Jones
2cent
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
RV
Quark
hurricanehook
Lone Gunman
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
15 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 23 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by jirqoadai Fri Jul 19, 2024 5:12 pm

it was an implied invite. all of Abes guests understood they were going to watch a play with their dates, under the understanding they were there to protect Abe. Grant was invited that evening but he knew JWB was Abes most valued guest, so he declined, knowing JWB hung about Abe like a gnat on a dying corpse.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 23 Empty Re: Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 19, 2024 5:49 pm

Quark wrote:
Crusader wrote:
RV wrote:Supposedly the shooter had no identification on him. Supposedly his name was ascertained by DNA and fingerprints yet, it was reported that he had no criminal record and that the rifle was bought legally. My question is if he had no criminal record, how were his prints and/or DNA in the Police database?
They could have ran the serial number on the rifle and traced it to his parents.
I believe that is what they did.

but that's not what they said.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:28 pm

MORE footage you didn't see i'll wager.

The man doesn't give up.

https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/2024/07/14/body-language-trump-assassination-attempt/#respond
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:54 pm

I also wonder how a 20 year old with no military experience knows how to construct explosives with a remote detonator. Did the Father know how to construct explosives with a remote detonator?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, RV and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:01 pm

no bandage.

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 23 LcQZRF

trump has no bandage on his ear today.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsvJzfXZI18&t=61s

you can click on this yourself.  This is what would have happened if the head shot was successful.  That NYT reporter there with the high speed film...that's what he would have gotten..and then the gutter media would have plastered it EVERY. WHERE....for the entire Trump family to see and remember and shut their mouths.   same for the Trump supporters...to scare them and force them  underground or else.

Really brings the reality home to what could have happened if not for divine intervention.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, JMWinPR and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Sat Jul 20, 2024 9:40 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsvJzfXZI18&t=61s

you can click on this yourself.  This is what would have happened if the head shot was successful.  That NYT reporter there with the high speed film...that's what he would have gotten..and then the gutter media would have plastered it EVERY. WHERE....for the entire Trump family to see and remember and shut their mouths.   same for the Trump supporters...to scare them and force them  underground or else.

Really brings the reality home to what could have happened if not for divine intervention.
DEI or Divine intervention, maybe.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:01 pm

Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 23 1721595576118-png

abraham lincoln:

Dems
hated my guts.
hurled insults at me.
made lewd accusations.
protested my election
and started a civil war over me.
(THEY wanted me gone so bad that they assassinated me.)

They haven't changed a bit.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:11 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Trump was just shot at Pennsy Rally- Assassination Attempt - Page 23 1721595576118-png

abraham lincoln:

Dems hated me.
hurled insults at me.
made lewd accusations.

Actually, the Northern Democrats did not hate Lincoln. Only the Southern Democrats hated Lincoln if even they did. The Republicans and Northern Democrats favored a strong central government with the states being no more than political departments whereas, the Southern Democrats favored a weak central government and State's Rights as sovereign republics.

Southern Democrats favored agriculture and small farms, small businesses but not big corporations especially monopiles. And were against the high tariffs which could be as high as 38% which was devastating to the South.

Slavery was not much of an issue until toward the nd of the war.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:22 pm

he was shot by the most popular man in the world. everyone had a picture of JWB in their parlor. EVERYONE. Abe took it to the ear from a distance of less than two feet.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next