Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Caitlin Clark thing is pretty interesting...wnba

+4
Casey Jones
Keith
hurricanehook
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This Caitlin Clark thing is pretty interesting...wnba - Page 2 Empty Re: This Caitlin Clark thing is pretty interesting...wnba

Post by hurricanehook Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:15 am

Casey Jones wrote:I don't follow sports at all; but ANY white person in ANY professional sport, now has to deal with this crap.

She needs to suck it up or get out.  The idea of Professional Athletes is a very-modern one, and it isn't going to last long.  About 150 years ago, she'd have been in demand - as a wife, because strength and good health meant she could bear lots of kids.

Five hundred years ago (or today in a Moslem society) she'd have been wrapped in burlap and sold as a valuable slave woman.  Clean your hovel, and also have your healthy bastards.

It's just her bad luck that she got into the gig in the tail end, as Woketard Cultural Marxism took hold as a brain disease.  So she lost.  Like hitting the Lotto a week before the dollar collapses, which also is gonna happen to someone.
Casey. Those were interesting points you made. Never thought about professional sports like that.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

This Caitlin Clark thing is pretty interesting...wnba - Page 2 Empty Re: This Caitlin Clark thing is pretty interesting...wnba

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:34 am

I'm not sure she's straight @Crusader  I think i saw it reported that she has a wife.  I"ll just check that out.

It looks like she IS straight.  I must have read a gutter media hitpiece talking about Clark's 'wife'.   I hope that is the case. It makes her success and the trials she faces epicly sweet.

https://people.com/who-is-connor-mccaffery-caitlin-clark-8593692

I can't stand women's sports. BUT what she is facing from other women, black women at that, who must think they OWN the league, says loads about the state of racism in the US. THAT is my interest...and the 'complexity' of human nature.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thom Paine Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:07 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:The view, in particular Sunni Hostin has a problem with Clark,

https://thespun.com/wnba/everyones-ripping-the-view-host-sunny-hostin-for-her-caitlin-clark-accusation

Appears because she is pretty and attracts interest in the wnba where the other girls were not so much.  Clark does have that lgbt thing workin' for her though.

Clark is NOT lesbian.   Has a boyfriend.  
That might be part of the problem.

Thom Paine

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:24 pm

No she's not a lesbian and even if she was it has absolutely nothing to do with her sporting prowess.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:32 pm

see second post this page/[post number 12.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:32 am

I shall reserve judgement until I discern whether or not she is a "threat to democracy"

JMWinPR

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:08 pm

JMWinPR wrote:I shall reserve judgement until I discern whether or not she is a "threat to democracy"

well she sure is NO taylor swift.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:10 pm

Actually, Clark IS sucking it up.  These two black girls, angel reese and her buddy find ways to potentially injure her.  You'd think black girls have the monopoly on bassetbaw. The two black girls keep pulling this stuff trying to throw her off her game and Clark and her team just keep beating the pudden' outta the other teams.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:11 pm

Nothing nastier than a bwak bee-itch.

No wonder the bucks all want white women.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:18 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Nothing nastier than a bwak bee-itch.

No wonder the bucks all want white women.

That's disgusting! This Caitlin Clark thing is pretty interesting...wnba - Page 2 2812882407
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next