Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Caitlin Clark thing is pretty interesting...wnba

+4
Casey Jones
Keith
hurricanehook
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This Caitlin Clark thing is pretty interesting...wnba Empty This Caitlin Clark thing is pretty interesting...wnba

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:58 am

https://x.com/tweet_amulya/status/1802392088824201258

What's the problem?? that she's white?

She was passed over for the olympuc team I think it was.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

This Caitlin Clark thing is pretty interesting...wnba Empty Re: This Caitlin Clark thing is pretty interesting...wnba

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:00 am

https://rumble.com/v51yyjl-wnba-thug-angel-reese-tries-to-take-caitlin-clarks-head-off-with-flagrant-f.html

video at link. Angel Reese blatantly fouls Caitlin Clark. What is this?? More black girls acting badly?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

This Caitlin Clark thing is pretty interesting...wnba Empty Re: This Caitlin Clark thing is pretty interesting...wnba

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:04 am

The view, in particular Sunni Hostin has a problem with Clark,

https://thespun.com/wnba/everyones-ripping-the-view-host-sunny-hostin-for-her-caitlin-clark-accusation

Appears because she is pretty and attracts interest in the wnba where the other girls were not so much. Clark does have that lgbt thing workin' for her though.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:12 am

It definitely is about racism. Caitlin Clark is an uber talented, record breaking white girl, in a mostly black WNBA. As a rookie, she's making huge endorsement deals and bringing large viewership and ticket sales numbers.The other seasoned players are jealous.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:26 am

That's sure what it looks like @hurricanehook
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:06 am

They keep pulling this stuff on Clark and she just keeps winning.

Slow motion.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:53 pm

I don't follow lesbian sports, so I try not to care too much about this Clark chick. They really seem to have a grudge against her, though, and putting her through a lot of shit. If things get too heated, she may have to quit altogether and find another line of work. She may be a bit too naive to think she can make it in a league that is blatantly anti-white and anti-straight.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:24 pm

Keith wrote:I don't follow lesbian sports, so I try not to care too much about this Clark chick. They really seem to have a grudge against her, though, and putting her through a lot of shit. If things get too heated, she may have to quit altogether and find another line of work. She may be a bit too naive to think she can make it in a league that is blatantly anti-white and anti-straight.
I'm with you Keith. I don't follow any women sports. I don't care for basketball, pro or college, men's or women's at all. Tired of hearing about Caitlin Clark every other day!
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:33 pm

I don't follow sports at all; but ANY white person in ANY professional sport, now has to deal with this crap.

She needs to suck it up or get out. The idea of Professional Athletes is a very-modern one, and it isn't going to last long. About 150 years ago, she'd have been in demand - as a wife, because strength and good health meant she could bear lots of kids.

Five hundred years ago (or today in a Moslem society) she'd have been wrapped in burlap and sold as a valuable slave woman. Clean your hovel, and also have your healthy bastards.

It's just her bad luck that she got into the gig in the tail end, as Woketard Cultural Marxism took hold as a brain disease. So she lost. Like hitting the Lotto a week before the dollar collapses, which also is gonna happen to someone.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Tue Jun 18, 2024 12:17 am

Clark is a straight white woman in a black lesbian league. They resent her success.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, Casey Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next