Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUMAN Composting, Hochul has made it legal in NY, now 6 or 7 states have made it legal

+6
vege57
Crusader
HawkTheSlayer
Red Lily
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
10 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HUMAN Composting, Hochul has made it legal in NY, now 6 or 7 states have made it legal Empty HUMAN Composting, Hochul has made it legal in NY, now 6 or 7 states have made it legal

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:48 pm

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fus-news%2F2023%2Fjan%2F01%2Fnew-york-governor-legalizes-human-composting-after-death

I have problems with this.  ONE...i don't think it is proper to do this to human beings.  and another right up there IS..... When you compost at home...you are told what to avoid putting in that compost pile..and it is MEAT.  And human beings are meat.   This doesn't seem environmentally friendly or safe. and i do not want to use dirt that was once a dead body.  pathogens.  NO.

I was torn where to put this topic.  Science? Religion?  not really,   Not latest news because it is not latest news...it's been around.

But, since seeing the headline where she has legalized it...in my opinion it is another area in which the left always chooses the opposite to God's law.   My opinion.  

I think the idea of human composting is a subtle denial of the spiritual nature of man, his potential for eternity, the existence of SOUL and promoting the idea that this is all there is.   I think that is an intentional goal of these states legalizing this practice.  AND at some point..i do think it is going to be the precursor of even worse problems.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

HUMAN Composting, Hochul has made it legal in NY, now 6 or 7 states have made it legal Empty Re: HUMAN Composting, Hochul has made it legal in NY, now 6 or 7 states have made it legal

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:53 pm

a few sources.

This looks interesting.

https://www.crisismagazine.com/opinion/human-composting-the-ultimate-denial-of-the-soul
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

HUMAN Composting, Hochul has made it legal in NY, now 6 or 7 states have made it legal Empty Re: HUMAN Composting, Hochul has made it legal in NY, now 6 or 7 states have made it legal

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:25 pm

NY made number 6 state' all blue.

Colorado, california, oregon vermont, Washington, New York...exacty who you'd expect.

https://earthfuneral.com/resources/tracker-where-human-composting-legal/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:13 pm

I'ld like to be buried in our Forest in a compostable casket.
Let me go back to the earth and trees.

Sprintcyclist

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:44 pm

I wouldn't choose it but I also don't see what it has to do with the soul.

The simple reality is that we just don't have enough land to bury the ever exploding population so what's the solution if you refuse cremation?
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:55 pm

I think i posted a link to the denial of soul, the fact that our bodies are temples to the Lord.

Here is another view which i think is something to think about from a sanitary standpoint. Not to even mention disrespect for human remains.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/human-composting-and-the-dead-as-sewage/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:58 pm

Something tells me this idea is ripe for potential abuse of human remains en masse.

vege57, Casey Jones and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:06 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Something tells me this idea is ripe for potential abuse of human remains en masse.

always....incrementalism. This desensitizes our children on down the line to adjust to more and more humanistic thinking about life, behavior, death.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:11 pm

Sorry I don't read religious links but if the soul leaves the body after death does it really matter what happens to the shell? All forms of disposing of human remains is up to abuse and exploitation.

When we run out of land to bury people what then? They are already digging up people's remains and/or just building over them. HUMAN Composting, Hochul has made it legal in NY, now 6 or 7 states have made it legal 553500953
Red Lily
Red Lily

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:21 pm

Red Lily wrote:Sorry I don't read religious links but if the soul leaves the body after death does it really matter what happens to the shell?    All forms of disposing of human remains is up to abuse and exploitation.

When we run out of land to bury people what then?  They are already digging up people's remains and/or just building over them.  HUMAN Composting, Hochul has made it legal in NY, now 6 or 7 states have made it legal 553500953

I don't bother with religious/conspiracy comments.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next