Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There Appears To Be A Gunpowder Shortage...

2 posters

Go down

There Appears To Be A Gunpowder Shortage... Empty There Appears To Be A Gunpowder Shortage...

Post by Quark Sat May 11, 2024 9:30 pm

Checked a number of sources and it appears we are going to have a gunpowder shortage due to a nitrocellulose shortage.

Seems that due to supplying all our wars and apparently nitrocellulose is used in COVID test. Not sure about the COVID test but one of my sources says so and is usually accurate so I'll go with that for now. No idea of when this will change.
Quark
Quark

Back to top Go down

There Appears To Be A Gunpowder Shortage... Empty Re: There Appears To Be A Gunpowder Shortage...

Post by Casey Jones Sun May 12, 2024 12:16 am

Always something. The shortages are contrived but they have short attention spans.

A few years ago, there was no packaged ammo. I bought a case of bird shot for my shotguns because I couldn't get buckshot. Now, buckshot is everywhere, if gawdawful expensive.

So, my friend, probably now is the time to stock up - no matter the cost. I'm buying specific target shells for my handguns - I have two cases of hollow-point 9mm ammo, but I won't dig into that, not now.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

There Appears To Be A Gunpowder Shortage... Empty Re: There Appears To Be A Gunpowder Shortage...

Post by Quark Sun May 12, 2024 12:22 am

Casey Jones wrote:Always something.  The shortages are contrived but they have short attention spans.

A few years ago, there was no packaged ammo.  I bought a case of bird shot for my shotguns because I couldn't get buckshot.  Now, buckshot is everywhere, if gawdawful expensive.

So, my friend, probably now is the time to stock up - no matter the cost.   I'm buying specific target shells for my handguns - I have two cases of hollow-point 9mm ammo, but I won't dig into that, not now.
I think there will be ammo just not powder for reloaders.
Quark
Quark

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun May 12, 2024 12:28 am

This can't last long.

You talk of powder. The Woke government is sitting on its powder keg, and just tossed a lit railroad fusee at the bottom of that keg. FORTY MILLION INVADERS. We may survive it, in varying levels of success. I do not thing the national government will.

And certainly the money-printing debt-based economy and dollar, won't.

That will be it for these destructive, costly government schemes.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Thom Paine and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down