Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grate Egg Shortage

Go down

The Grate Egg Shortage Empty The Grate Egg Shortage

Post by Casey Jones Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:13 pm

So. We got some of that Pfizer morality over at Ralston Purina...makers of chicken feed (and owned by Nestle...SWISS...imagine!)...as somehow, magically, chickens have stopped laying eggs. Or vastly reduced output.

This in ADDITION to all the "Avian Flu" and chicken-plant fires. Obviously, Antifa, Gates, Soros and the WEF want to remove protein from our diets - as eggs are a great source of it.

And nobody does nothing. And that drooling idiot remains in the off-White House.

How the hell do we survive it? Beef being made scarce; and now chicken. Diabetics cannot eat large quantities of carbohydrate - no matter what they change the Food Pyramid to say. No matter how Klaus, well-fed on Kobe beef (and human sperm, from his recreational habits) tells us about the nourishing properties of crickets and cockroaches.

It may be time to go to ground. My six-month food store - which unfortunately for me, is heavy in carbs, also. It was to be a last-ditch attempt at surviving starvation; but I never thought we'd stand here like idiots while ***SOME*** Americans would gleefully poison our food supply, burn down chicken farms, crash planes into food warehouses.

The insanity keeps growing.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down