Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would

+3
Red Lily
RV
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would - Page 5 Empty Re: The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 04, 2024 6:55 am

If it scares you you don't have to read it.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=251238

https://slaynews.com/news/bill-gates-insider-blows-whistle-coming-wave-unprecedented-deaths-among-vaxxed/

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sun May 05, 2024 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would - Page 5 Empty Re: The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 04, 2024 7:07 am

https://www.outkick.com/analysis/now-the-truth-can-be-told-about-covid-vaccine-side-effects

not really.....this info is not allowed in leftwing discourse.

now don't read any of this if it causes unrest...but the only way many can help themselves is to be informed and try to find ways to minimize the damage. I pray all the time that God will reverse these effects, diminish them and perhaps let the body heal itself. meanwhile it doesn't hurt to load up on the right kinds of supplements. I'd avoid pharmaceuticals. They've done enough damage.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Sat May 04, 2024 10:22 am

Maybe, if you throw a few more Bible verses at everyone, they'll, "wake up"?
Abby08
Abby08

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Sat May 04, 2024 10:34 am

vege57 wrote:
Abby08 wrote:
By now, we've heard it all, the lies, the truth  and, everything in-between.......yes, I've seen the recent reports and yes, I've always believed everyone involved lied about the safety and effectiveness of those vaccines.

Still, not every unexplained death is the fault of the covid vaccines......some might be, sure......but not all......it gets so tiring, hearing,  "was he/she vaxxed"?  Every time someone dies.

But, let's keep beating this dead horse,  shall we?

You probably don't see the irony in this post Abby, If one is to take the conspiracists line on this site, that everyone that got the jab is going to die, The liberals would be the most highly vaccinated group in the US , Just give it some time and the vaccine will kill them all ?

You cant have your cake and eat it lol

Au Contraire, I ALWAYS eat my cake!
Abby08
Abby08

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 04, 2024 12:37 pm

Abby08 wrote:
Maybe,  if you throw a few more Bible verses at everyone,  they'll,  "wake up"?

okay. have i done something to you?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 04, 2024 12:38 pm

In case y'all didn't notice this is the relgion forum. If you can't handle it...dop't click on it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 04, 2024 1:16 pm

The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would - Page 5 8oznvd
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat May 04, 2024 5:29 pm

Why is it even in the religious forum?
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Sat May 04, 2024 6:52 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:In case y'all didn't notice this is the relgion forum. If you can't handle it...dop't click on it.

It's in the Religion forum, but it isn't a religious topic.

Abby08
Abby08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat May 04, 2024 7:19 pm

Abby08 wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:In case y'all didn't notice this is the relgion forum. If you can't handle it...dop't click on it.

It's in the Religion forum,  but it isn't a religious topic.

it's the usual conspiracy swill that should have it's own area and be kept strictly there.
the endless false conspiracy theories ruin this chat site, there is little else here. It is vomited everywhere and should be at least limited to where it ferments.
If that poster demands to live in a world of fear, anxiety, hopelessness, despondency and enslavement so be it.
I wish them all the very depths of a failed useless life.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next