Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would

+3
Red Lily
RV
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would Empty The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:58 pm

https://100percentfedup.com/covid-19-jab-manufacturer-admits-first-time-shot/

Finally admitting there is a serious blood clotting side effect.  side effect. lol

AstraZeneca, for the first time, admitted its experimental COVID-19 shot can cause a potentially deadly side effect.

The UK-based COVID-19 jab manufacturer acknowledged in legal documents submitted to the United Kingdom High Court that its shot “can, in very rare cases, cause TTS.”

TTS stands for thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome – a medical condition characterized by blood clot formation combined with a low platelet count.

Paving the way for lawsuits. The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would 293021872
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

QuaseMarco likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would Empty Re: The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:03 pm

https://slaynews.com/news/cardiologists-confirm-covid-shots-caused-sudden-heart-attack-healthy-29-year-old/

The Beginning of finally admitting that the covid vaxx is the cause of SUDDENLY.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would Empty Re: The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:06 pm

https://www.infowars.com/posts/bigger-than-the-holocaust-british-mp-says-10-20-million-people-were-killed-by-covid-vaccines/

10 to 20 million people killed worldwide by the covid VAXX. He should know...he is on the 'inside'.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:42 pm

Canada:

https://dailyclout.io/canadian-govt-database-reveals-catastrophic-reproductive-damage-to-men-and-women-post-mrna-vaccine-rollout/

Catastrophic reproductive damage to men and women after the covid VAXX rollout.

Well...it doesn't matter now does it...the goal of depopulation is on the road to realization.

You won't be able to have children but you will be happy.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:39 pm

I believe the damages, lawsuits, murders and loss of employment will far outweigh whatever money was made by big pharmas lies, manipulations, censors, cancels, deletions and "accidental" actions.

All of this could have been avoided if transparency and truth had been followed by big pharma, RINOs and the DNC.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:52 pm

Everyone who received an AZ shot in Australia was sent home with a list of symptoms to watch for in case of a blood clot and what to do about it. It was very rare, but it happened, and everyone was made aware of it.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:28 pm

Red Lily wrote:Everyone who received an AZ shot in Australia was sent home with a list of symptoms to watch for in case of a blood clot and what to do about it.  It was very rare, but it happened, and everyone was made aware of it.

I would LOVE to know what a patient was supposed to do in case of a blood clot besides call the squad IMMEDIATELY. How would one know that they had a blood clot? Heart attack? Stroke? Unable to breathe? Extremity going numb? Death?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:29 pm

https://dailysceptic.org/2024/04/29/new-study-from-czech-republic-confirms-covid-vaccines-have-around-zero-efficacy-against-death/

In 2021, we were flooded with visuals showing us how effective the mRNA vaccines were against death from Covid. We saw, for example, that the Covid mortality graph of those who completed the two-dose protocol was substantially lower than that of the unvaccinated. To strengthen the point, we were shown a consistent pattern across age groups or after age adjustment.

Much of this was an illusion. Back then, they did not display comparable graphs for non-Covid deaths. If they did, we would have seen that the vaccinated also fared better on non-Covid mortality. Of course, no one expects these vaccines to prevent death from cancer, heart disease, stroke and so on.

The pseudo-effectiveness of Covid vaccines against death from unrelated causes is not a new observation. The same kind of pseudo-effectiveness was discovered long ago for the flu vaccines. It is called the ‘healthy vaccinee effect’. For various reasons unrelated to the vaccines, people who are vaccinated have better background health on average than people who are not, and therefore they are less likely to die from ‘anything’, including flu and Covid. Vaccinated or not, they would have had lower Covid mortality than their unvaccinated counterparts.

When we try to estimate the effect of Covid (or flu) vaccines, the healthy vaccinee effect becomes the healthy vaccinee bias, a source of distortion that must be removed. (Conversely, we may call it the ‘unhealthy unvaccinated’ bias.) Research on this topic has been sparse, however. Neither the pharmaceutical industry nor public health officials have had an interest in discovering that common vaccines were not as effective as they claimed them to be, or perhaps not effective at all.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:33 pm

RV wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Everyone who received an AZ shot in Australia was sent home with a list of symptoms to watch for in case of a blood clot and what to do about it.  It was very rare, but it happened, and everyone was made aware of it.

I would LOVE to know what a patient was supposed to do in case of a blood clot besides call the squad IMMEDIATELY. How would one know that they had a blood clot? Heart attack? Stroke? Unable to breathe? Extremity going numb? Death?

Blood clots can be dangerous but they're not necessarily fatal.  Most times your body dissolves them.  Pain and swelling are the main symptoms and you should take yourself to the ER.

My son had 2 blood clots in his lung, NOT from the vax, and was treated and was fine.

Be aware but don't be hysterical.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:48 pm

https://thelibertydaily.com/study-finds-that-covid-spike-proteins-help-cancer/

Covid spike protein helps cancer survive and resist chemo.

LOTS of info out today...a gold mine.

El-Deiry and his colleagues observed that when cancer cells encountered spike protein subunits, it reduced the activity of p53, a protein that helps defend the body against tumors. This allowed the cancer cells to escape the body’s natural defenses against tumor formation. El-Deiry also explained that interfering with p53 can both foster cancer development and bolster cancer growth.

The study also used chemotherapy drugs to activate the p53 genes, but instead of dying, the researchers found that cancer cells containing spike protein subunits displayed increased resistance to chemotherapy, a standard treatment for various types of cancers.

“We saw enhanced cancer cell viability in the presence of SARS-CoV-2 spike S2 subunit after treatment with several chemotherapy agents,” said El-Deiry.

This is going to affect all of us...one way or the other.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next