Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would

+3
Red Lily
RV
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would - Page 6 Empty Re: The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 05, 2024 7:41 am

Red Lily wrote:Why is it even in the religious forum?

Didn't you place it here.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would - Page 6 Empty Re: The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 05, 2024 7:43 am

Abby08 wrote:
Maybe,  if you throw a few more Bible verses at everyone,  they'll,  "wake up"?

The admin wants anything to do with God or Bible NOT in the secular part of the forum.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun May 05, 2024 8:10 am

Calypso Jones wrote:

NO! I've already told you this and I even asked if you'd like me to move it for you but you were too busy quoting the Bible at me that you obviously missed it.

Why the heck would I move it to Religion?

You had a run of putting topics in sub-forums totally unrelated to the topic. Maybe you were asleep?
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 05, 2024 8:14 am

Red Lily wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:

NO!  I've already told you this and I even asked if you'd like me to move it for you but you were too busy quoting the Bible at me that you obviously missed it.

You had a run of putting topics in sub-forums totally unrelated to the topic.  Maybe you were asleep?

I don't quote the bible at you. Obviously you don't like it. If you want to move it then do it. I'd think you'd rather want it here since you can't seem to handle my posts or topics.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun May 05, 2024 8:31 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
Abby08 wrote:

The admin wants anything to do with God or Bible NOT in the secular part of the forum.

Seriously The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would - Page 6 754610594 are you on about?

I'm getting tired of you constantly challenging me about this along with your constant barbs and digs. It's NOT too much to ask to keep the religion in the Religious sub-forum. I'm sorry that it's such a problem for you but them's the breaks.

Not everyone wants Bible thumping in every topic and considering it's mainly only two of you who utilize the religious sub-forum it's perfectly reasonable to ask that you respect the other members and treat the other forums as they are intended.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun May 05, 2024 8:32 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:

NO!  I've already told you this and I even asked if you'd like me to move it for you but you were too busy quoting the Bible at me that you obviously missed it.

You had a run of putting topics in sub-forums totally unrelated to the topic.  Maybe you were asleep?

I don't quote the bible at you.  Obviously you don't like it.   If you want to move it then do it.   I'd think you'd rather want it here since you can't seem to handle my posts or topics.

For crying out loud! The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would - Page 6 2812882407
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 05, 2024 9:14 am

Red Lily wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
Abby08 wrote:

Seriously The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would - Page 6 754610594  are you on about?

I'm getting tired of you constantly challenging me about this along with your constant barbs and digs.  It's NOT too much to ask to keep the religion in the Religious sub-forum.  I'm sorry that it's such a problem for you but them's the breaks.

Not everyone wants Bible thumping in every topic and considering it's mainly only two of you who utilize the religious sub-forum it's perfectly reasonable to ask that you respect the other members and treat the other forums as they are intended.

Red. I have left you alone...but YOU are the one that seems to home in on my posts and you have something insulting to say. I've ignored most of them. I would like to leave you alone. I would like for you to leave me alone. Seems nothing i do satisfies you. What seems to be the problem?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun May 05, 2024 3:40 pm

Calypso Jones wrote: ............. Red. I have left you alone...but YOU are the one that seems to home in on my posts and you have something insulting to say. I've ignored most of them.  I would like to leave you alone. I would like for you to leave me alone.  Seems nothing i do satisfies you.   What seems to be the problem?

@Red Lily

the problem is you posting your 'religious related everything' threads everywhere.
If everything you post has religious content, put everything in that area.
What you are doing makes the different sectors the admins have created meaningless.
The admin is asking you to contain all your religious quotes/posts to the designated area.
But you argue everything, that is the problem. You ruin this forum and argue with the moderators
The problem is you. This is a free service run by volunteers. You should respect that.

It's past time the admins moved all your posts to an appropriate area or just delete your new threads if they appear in the wrong area.
It's not the admins job to move every post someone makes if that person has been warned and continues being a problem.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue May 07, 2024 8:35 am

https://kirschsubstack.com/p/covid19-vaccines-linked-to-myocarditis
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 08, 2024 10:05 am

Everyday...something new.

https://thecountersignal.com/astrazeneca-pulls-their-own-covid-vaccines/

Astrazeneca pulls their own covid vaxx in Europe after admitting last week that the vaxx causes some serious side effects.

AstraZeneca has pulled its COVID shots off the European market, just one month after admitting in court for the first time that the jabs can cause rare but devastating side effects.

AstraZeneca pulls their own COVID vaccines
According to AstraZeneca, the removal of Vaxzevria is merely for financial reasons, and claimed that Pfizer’s and Moderna’s updated shots are more related to the current mutation.

But a number of social media users are questioning the timing of the decision, given that it was just last month when AstraZeneca admitted in court that their COVID vaccine can cause serious side effects, albeit “rare.”

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next