Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would

+3
Red Lily
RV
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:01 pm

https://expose-news.com/2024/04/28/didnt-know-it-was-possible-to-die-so/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would

Post by Red Lily Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:03 pm

Don't we have enough VAX topics, and posts, here already?  Rolling Eyes

We are all aware of the problems with the vax but this is on a par with TDS.  Actually it's worse!

If you stub your toe it's the VAX!  If you trip over and fall it's the VAX!  If you have a car accident it's the VAX!  If you cut yourself it's the VAX!  If you die at 96 it's the VAX!  If you commit suicide it's the VAX! If you get run over by a bus it's the VAX!

VDS!
Red Lily
Red Lily

Abby08 and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:25 pm

https://kirschsubstack.com/p/the-easiest-way-to-show-the-covid

The CDC is basically sandbagging hundreds of serious side effects from the COVID shots. Over 770 side effects triggered the CDC safety signals. What did they do? They did nothing! The only way we even found out these safety signals were triggered is via a FOIA request. These people are corrupt.

You can’t have 770 different adverse events throwing safety signals and not say a word about it to the American people. It’s outrageous.

This is just one of them and you can clearly see that the vaccine type makes a big difference which means the vaccine caused the side effect.

Summary
The medical community is completely blind to all these adverse side effects. They won’t look for them. People are being harmed and killed to protect the reputation of people in Congress and at health authorities.

Only one public health official in the world, Dr. Joe Ladapo, is courageous enough to speak the truth about the dangers of these vaccines. No mainstream media organization in the world will investigate.

It’s so obvious the harms caused by these vaccines. And so sad that none of these “health” officials are being held accountable.

I tried to ask the Santa Clara Board of Supervisors to look at the data from their own public health department, but they refused to lift a finger. They ALL ghosted me. I can imagine it’s the same in your community.

The most important thing you can do now is to vote for a new US President who sees the harms of these vaccines and will stop it. The guy in office now will never lift a finger to stop the damage.

The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would - Page 2 Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F236aaa04-2a42-4133-92c5-1c8a4e81f26f_757x862
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:02 am

It's alway AFTER the damage has been done. AFTER people died unnecessarily. AFTER people were threatened and/or terminated from their jobs. AFTER the health of millions have been compromised. Millions have been murdered via abortion also and it's made no difference. Yet, the Liberals want to blame firearms and the 2nd Amendment going so far as to claim that they are capable of rewriting the U.S. Constitution, how arrogant and haughty can they get?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 01, 2024 6:34 pm

I hate this...because i have friends who took the jab.  I think of the babies, pregnant mothers who were lied to, the children and young athletes who had no choice, those who were ordered to take it to be able to keep their jobs.   I think about the elderly forced to take it to stay in the nursing home or to see their grandchildren and those forced to take the vaxx to get treatment or get that new organ transplant.   and i even think about the people who were naive enough to submit to the jab, so, I hope this person is wrong.

https://slaynews.com/news/renowned-scientist-all-covid-vaxxed-will-die-3-5-years/

But i do not have the same consideration for those that pushed this on the naive, the unsuspecting and the trusting. I have no consideration for those that mislead the public, lied to us about the efficacy and were involved in the funding and developement of the virus or the vaccine but especially the vaccine. Nor do i have consideration for those that attacked the unmasked, called for forced vaxxing and/or rehab camps for those less trusting of the gov't mandates..which are not law by the way.......... No..for them i have something else in mind.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu May 02, 2024 8:24 am

Red Lily wrote:Don't we have enough VAX topics, and posts, here already?  Rolling Eyes

We are all aware of the problems with the vax but this is on a par with TDS.  Actually it's worse!

If you stub your toe it's the VAX!  If you trip over and fall it's the VAX!  If you have a car accident it's the VAX!  If you cut yourself it's the VAX!  If you die at 96 it's the VAX!  If you commit suicide it's the VAX!  If you get run over by a bus it's the VAX!

VDS!

Right, if people die or have their health compromised by the "Vaccine", oh well... We should double down and force MORE people to take it. After all the population isn't down where the Democrats want it yet and if we stop talking about it maybe the deaths will all be lumped under "natural causes"! That way we can get on with our lives and we don't have to think about it.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 02, 2024 10:14 am

Red Lily wrote:Don't we have enough VAX topics, and posts, here already?  Rolling Eyes

If you stub your toe it's the VAX!  If you trip over and fall it's the VAX!  If you have a car accident it's the VAX!  If you cut yourself it's the VAX!  If you die at 96 it's the VAX!  If you commit suicide it's the VAX!  If you get run over by a bus it's the VAX!

VDS!

In case  youi haven't noticed The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would - Page 2 3951848882 .....  I always use existing topics whenever possible unlike your friend.   EXCEPT when a topic appears to be important and in my opinion, which it appears you don't care for, can stand alone.
Move the topic to Religion if you like. That way it can be avoided by those who eschew that forum.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu May 02, 2024 5:33 pm

RV wrote:

VDS!

Right, if people die or have their health compromised by the "Vaccine", oh well... We should double down and force MORE people to take it. After all the population isn't down where the Democrats want it yet and if we stop talking about it maybe the deaths will all be lumped under "natural causes"! That way we can get on with our lives and we don't have to think about it.

Absolutely NOTHING of the sort RV. *shakes head*
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu May 02, 2024 5:42 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:

VDS!

In case  youi haven't noticed   The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would - Page 2 3951848882 .....  I always use existing topics whenever possible unlike your friend.   EXCEPT when a topic appears to be important and in my opinion, which it  appears you don't care for, can stand alone.
Move the topic to Religion if you like.  That way it can be avoided by those who eschew that forum.  

Actually, that's quite untrue as we have HUNDREDS of vax and trans topics here.  Do you forget making them?  Why I should move this thread to religion makes no sense and it has nothing to do with "my friend" as you like to say so often Rolling Eyes

In the past I've asked that religious topics be confined to the religious section.   I honestly don't know why you are so triggered about this but you keep having your little jabs just the same.    It's a reasonable request.   Are we done with this yet?   The Truth about the Covid VAXX is coming out...i told you it would - Page 2 3951848882

EDIT:  I just noticed that this topic IS in religion but I did NOT move it there.  Occasionally I move threads to a more appropriate forum but, unless Hawk moved it, you started it here yourself.  Would you like it moved? When I move a topic to a more appropriate forum you'll notice that I put a notation in the thread that I have done so.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 02, 2024 10:15 pm

VIdeo at following link plus responses to his arrogant, claim...he knows he's protected for now...but he won't always be.

https://twitchy.com/justmindy/2024/05/02/pfizer-saved-the-world-from-covid-n2395786

pfizer ceo claims that Pfizer, we, saved the world from covid.

These people MUST pay
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next