Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ozempic Face...It's a thing?

+7
Casey Jones
Red Lily
Sprintcyclist
2cent
RV
Keith
Calypso Jones
11 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ozempic Face...It's a thing? - Page 6 Empty Re: Ozempic Face...It's a thing?

Post by Keith Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:20 pm

vege57 wrote:Lose weight via a good diet and exercise and you wont have a problem

Yes, that's the proper way to do it. But most people these days don't have the discipline. They look for some magical pill or injection to solve their problems instantly.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:30 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Not knowing a thing about the incident, I'd look to **INCOMPETENCE**.

I just did five days in hospital.  They're undermanned and who they have, are not that smart.  I was THREE DAYS before I could GET a toothbrush.  I had to repeatedly ask, to get washed.  I left the place with a nice case of jock itch, from lack of washing.

Moving me on the bed (orders were for me to be in a chair for so long every day) was sloppy and sometimes painful.  The chair itself was unfit for long use.  

The room was dingy, with marks on the wall paint - I know that room, it was the exact same one I was in eight years earlier, when it was outfitted as a sleep-study laboratory.  By coincidence, it was returned to normal hospital accommodations - the sleep lab having moved off-campus.  But it wasn't repainted.  As a sleep-study lab it was done up like a motel bedroom.  Marks on the wall from motel-style pictures, remained.  

Just...nobody gave a flying frig.  I could easily have been dropped, had I been an invalid.  Or just left with bedsores, if I was there for an extended period.

The hospitals and the Democrat media kept telling everyone on the nightly nooze that the hospitals were "undermanned". You'd never know it from all the people they threatened with termination and those they actually did lay-off and fired!

Seems like the "undermanned" was planned.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 13, 2024 5:15 pm

https://www.aol.com/model-shares-warning-overdose-ozempic-113456751.html

she was overdosing. She was taking what a @200 pound person should take and she was only 110 pounds.
Nobody should be using it. You're stupid if you trust these people..pig pharma and gov't.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Fri Sep 13, 2024 5:20 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.aol.com/model-shares-warning-overdose-ozempic-113456751.html

she was overdosing.  She was taking what a @200 pound person should take and she was only 110 pounds.  
Nobody should be using it.    You're stupid if you trust these people..pig pharma and gov't.
So sad and so stupid. She is a cute young woman who messed up her good looks with ugly arm tattoos.

Ozempic Face...It's a thing? - Page 6 66e3b40fbf0250c214931705?width=700
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 13, 2024 5:35 pm

That is stupid.  I was somewhere...oh yes...went out to lunch with girlfriend...nice little restaurant, attractive waitress, beautiful red hair... and tattoos all over her arms...NOT attactive... she was a good waitress, i tipped her well. Tattoos do not age well.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Sep 13, 2024 11:16 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:That is stupid.  I was somewhere...oh yes...went out to lunch with girlfriend...nice little restaurant, attractive waitress, beautiful red hair... and tattoos all over her arms...NOT attactive... she was a good waitress, i tipped her well.  Tattoos do not age well.

My current insurance agent...well, I didn't choose her; she got hired on after I came in as a customer. She started as a receptionist, for an independent multiline agent in town, and after she finished college, she was offered a chance to get her licenses and be an agent. She did, and my contract got moved to her work batch.

I don't mind. She's sharp and she has people skills beyond a woman in her mid-twenties. She has the answer, many times, and will call back if she doesn't know right away. AND...she's a beauty.

Except. SMEARED with tattoos - arms, chest and legs. The agency is working out of an old mansion on the edge of downtown, and the owner of the agency doesn't like to air-condition it...probably too expensive, with the windows and high ceilings. So she's dressed, tastefully but summer wear, and showing her legs.

It's terrible. It's crap I used to see in biker bars in the South, 40 years ago. And, frankly...barring new technology, it's going to be impossible to remove so many of them.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Sat Sep 14, 2024 9:49 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:That is stupid.  I was somewhere...oh yes...went out to lunch with girlfriend...nice little restaurant, attractive waitress, beautiful red hair... and tattoos all over her arms...NOT attactive... she was a good waitress, i tipped her well.  Tattoos do not age well.

My current insurance agent...well, I didn't choose her; she got hired on after I came in as a customer.  She started as a receptionist, for an independent multiline agent in town, and after she finished college, she was offered a chance to get her licenses and be an agent.  She did, and my contract got moved to her work batch.

I don't mind.  She's sharp and she has people skills beyond a woman in her mid-twenties.  She has the answer, many times, and will call back if she doesn't know right away.  AND...she's a beauty.

Except.  SMEARED with tattoos - arms, chest and legs.  The agency is working out of an old mansion on the edge of downtown, and the owner of the agency doesn't like to air-condition it...probably too expensive, with the windows and high ceilings.  So she's dressed, tastefully but summer wear, and showing her legs.

It's terrible.  It's crap I  used to see in biker bars in the South, 40 years ago.  And, frankly...barring new technology, it's going to be impossible to remove so many of them.

"You never know just how you look through other people's eyes."
Butthole Surfers*Pepper
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:38 pm

I'd never eat in a restaurant with tatted waitresses. If the place can hire people like that to be in front of the counter, imagine what kind of people they're hiring to work behind it. I don't even want to think about it. It would make me sick.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:40 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.aol.com/model-shares-warning-overdose-ozempic-113456751.html

she was overdosing.  She was taking what a @200 pound person should take and she was only 110 pounds.  
Nobody should be using it.    You're stupid if you trust these people..pig pharma and gov't.

Anyone weak-minded enough to get a bunch of tats would be weak-minded enough to try every new weight-loss drug that comes out. And honestly, I don't feel sorry for them. They deserve their fate.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:50 pm

Also, I looked up Lottie Moss on Wikipedia, and the article said she's a "pansexual" (like seemingly all other Western women). Enough said.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next