Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ozempic Face...It's a thing?

+7
Casey Jones
Red Lily
Sprintcyclist
2cent
RV
Keith
Calypso Jones
11 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ozempic Face...It's a thing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ozempic Face...It's a thing?

Post by 2cent Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:10 pm

Red Lily wrote:Diabetics haven't been able to get it here because all the fatties have depleted the supply.  I think this has done diabetics a favor.
How so?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:22 pm

2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Diabetics haven't been able to get it here because all the fatties have depleted the supply.  I think this has done diabetics a favor.
How so?

I'm not convinced that the side effects don't outweigh the benefits.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed May 01, 2024 8:20 am

2cent wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Ozempic causes STOMACH PARALLYSIS!!! What a Face   wuhl...that can't be good.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-04-29-plastic-surgeons-warn-prevalence-ozempic-face-hollywood.html
I suppose that gaunt look could be the result of loosing weight rapidly, no matter the product that helped you.  Still whatever happened to, "It is a Federal Crime to use this product inconsistent with its labeling?"  Yeah, I know, docs change the labeling, ergo, the usage is consistent w/that labeling.  That ought to be illegal.  

On a lighter note, this made me chuckle:
Along with causing people to lose face...
 lol  Is this product sold in Japan?  

I'm sure that the Democrats somehow twisted or lied to get that labeling taken off for being "racist", "Islamaphobic", "Transphobic", Xenaphobic" or some other "phobic". It always seems that a few spoil it for the masses.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed May 01, 2024 10:21 am

Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:
How so?

Oh. You mean by sparing diabetics from taking it? Kinda poetic justice for those taking it for weight loss, although I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

**BTW, I was wrong about this pill be the one "with a big story to tell." That's Zardiance.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed May 01, 2024 5:01 pm

2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:
How so?

Oh.  You mean by sparing diabetics from taking it?  Kinda poetic justice for those taking it for weight loss, although I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

**BTW, I was wrong about this pill be the one "with a big story to tell."  That's Zardiance.  

It's not a pill. It's an injectable pen.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:26 pm

Now there are two more awesome side effects.

There's that Ozempic Rebound where the weight comes back within a year and now...Ozempic Breast.   Change in size, shape and tenderness due to fast weight loss.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/77/39/a6/7739a684504612ee7e47552531dc2981.jpg
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:29 pm

Ozempic makes you feel nauseous. If you feel nauseous..you are not going to eat. Find something else to make you nauseous. Seems to be a better way to go than the ozempic version of nauseous.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:49 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Ozempic makes you feel nauseous.   If you feel nauseous..you are not going to eat.    Find something else to make  you nauseous.  Seems to be a better way to go than the ozempic version of nauseous.

Let's see, something to make one nauseous, how about a video loop of Bribem speeches? Or maybe a video loop of AOC? Kamaltoe Harris? Taleb? Pelosi? Schiff? Nadler? How about a continuous video loop of the national debt or the money we are sending to Ukraine or the money we are giving to the illegals?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:56 pm

Keith wrote:And most-- it not all-- of those celebs taking this drug have probably been up to date on their vaccine boosters. There's so much Big Pharma poison swimming around in their system that it's only a matter of time before we start seeing a massive drop-off in the Hollywood crowd. Not that I would lose any sleep over it.

I wouldn't trust any "diet" drugs. The best way to lose weight is though dieting and exercise.

I wouldn't trust any new drugs at ALL - not after what we've seen on display, about the deep ethical concerns Pfizer and Big Pharma have for possible incidental harm. Or probable deliberate harm and death.

And I'm not the slightest bit bothered that the Beautiful People, in their quest to look moar beauteous...instead look old and wrinkled.

In fairness, though, I'm not seeing much change in some of those faces. The eyes, I could maybe put off to an evening of drinking, or maybe a coke hangover. Or even less-potent drugs.

But...the way to lose weight, is with those old-fashioned sulfa drugs.

Sulfa de Nile.

Just say no.

I've lost 15 pounds this month, with my one-meal-a-day New Normal. That's about a third of what I need. It's not fun but I do like the result.

However, I'm not looking all that great in the mirror, either. I have passed into jowly-hood, now...I remember, age 58, I was interviewing for a job with Amtrak, via Skype - the boss grrl was not in town; her lackeys interviewed me and then put me on the camera. She asked twice if that was my age, said I looked much younger.

I don't anymore, now at 66.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:29 pm

https://discernreport.com/this-is-what-happens-when-you-inject-yourself-with-reptile-venom-peptides-marketed-as-fda-approved-weight-loss-drugs/

does anyone even do any long term or short term analysis of these drugs?  And some of you are going to tell me that these things are safe?   right.

(Natural News)—As weight loss drugs like Ozempic and Wegovy become popularized by pill-pushing allopathic doctors, new evidence suggests there are serious, life-altering risks with these new drugs. According to a new study, Ozempic and Wegovy users are at an elevated risk of developing a “potentially blinding eye condition.” This is what happens when you inject reptile venom peptides.

Venomous Ozempic and Wegovy increase risk of blindness
The study, published in JAMA Ophthalmology, has raised concerns about an association between semaglutide, a medication used to manage type 2 diabetes and obesity, and an increased risk of nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) This serious condition (NAION) can lead to sudden vision loss and is characterized by damage to the optic nerve.

The study, led by Jimena Tatiana Hathaway, MD, MPH and colleagues, investigates a link between semaglutide use and the incidence of NAION. The researchers conducted a retrospective matched cohort study using data from a centralized registry covering patients who were evaluated by neuro-ophthalmologists at an academic institution between December 2017 and November 2023.

The study included 16,827 patients who had no prior history of NAION. Among these, 710 patients had type 2 diabetes (T2D) and 979 were overweight or obese. Within these groups, patients were either prescribed semaglutide or non–glucagon-like peptide receptor agonist (GLP-1 RA) medications for managing their conditions.

Skyrocketing Food Prices Are Prompting Many Americans to Stock Up on Long-Term Storage Beef

“The study found people with diabetes who had been prescribed semaglutide by their physician and then filled the prescription were more than four times more likely to be diagnosed with NAION,” the authors wrote in a press release, adding, “Those who were overweight or obese and were prescribed this drug were more than seven times more likely to get the diagnosis.”
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next