Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ozempic Face...It's a thing?

+7
Casey Jones
Red Lily
Sprintcyclist
2cent
RV
Keith
Calypso Jones
11 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ozempic Face...It's a thing? Empty Ozempic Face...It's a thing?

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:16 pm

Apparently.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/19/lifestyle/plastic-surgeons-warn-ozempic-face-has-taken-over-hollywood/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ozempic Face...It's a thing? Empty Re: Ozempic Face...It's a thing?

Post by Keith Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:54 pm

And most-- it not all-- of those celebs taking this drug have probably been up to date on their vaccine boosters. There's so much Big Pharma poison swimming around in their system that it's only a matter of time before we start seeing a massive drop-off in the Hollywood crowd. Not that I would lose any sleep over it.

I wouldn't trust any "diet" drugs. The best way to lose weight is though dieting and exercise.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:36 pm

Keith wrote:And most-- it not all-- of those celebs taking this drug have probably been up to date on their vaccine boosters. There's so much Big Pharma poison swimming around in their system that it's only a matter of time before we start seeing a massive drop-off in the Hollywood crowd. Not that I would lose any sleep over it.

I wouldn't trust any "diet" drugs. The best way to lose weight is though dieting and exercise.

The diet industry nets billions of dollars each year. The pills, potions and gizmos that they sell make them money but, do nothing for the poor smucks who spend their money on the stuff.

It's simple really, expend more energy (calories) than you take in. No pills, no potions, no gizmos, no diets, nothing difficult. No money needed and nothing magical. It won't happen overnight, it is a lifestyle change, a mental change and a deliberate decision.

Eat less (smaller portions), walk more. For example, in stead of parking close to the store, park a ways a way and walk into the store. Maybe pass on deserts. Fill up on fruits and vegetables, rather than filling up on breads and meats.

People who are in third world countries have far less obesity than people who have plenty of money. That should tell us something.

RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and Keith like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:51 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Apparently.  

https://nypost.com/2024/04/19/lifestyle/plastic-surgeons-warn-ozempic-face-has-taken-over-hollywood/
Ozempic. Isn't that "the little blue pill w/a big story to tell?" -- leading people to break out in a town-sized song and dance routine, while being sure to let the audience know how beloved their "star" is?

Not that pill, surely. I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds it sickening that doctors will deplete the supply of a medicine meant for diabetics, due to spoiled brats who lack self control.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily, Calypso Jones, Brat, Keith and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:43 am

Ozempic causes STOMACH PARALLYSIS!!! What a Face   wuhl...that can't be good.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-04-29-plastic-surgeons-warn-prevalence-ozempic-face-hollywood.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:08 pm

Society in general wants things FAST, without changing ANYTHING and with only taking a little pill. Arrogance and impatience rule the day.

As I have said before, ANYTHING you put into your body has consequences (eat, drink, sniff, breathe, look at or inject). Some consequences are "good" and intended, and some aren't.

Last edited by RV on Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones, Keith and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:59 pm

2cent wrote:I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds it sickening that doctors will deplete the supply of a medicine meant for diabetics, due to spoiled brats who lack self control.  

Same here. Only a dumbass would take this drug (or any Big Pharma drug) for weight loss. It sounds very unsafe. I won't be surprised if it gets banned in the near future.

I still remember TrimSpa twenty years ago. That's the stuff Anna Nicole Smith took. And look what happened to her.

Last edited by Keith on Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keith
Keith

Red Lily, 2cent and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:10 pm

Keith wrote: .............. . The best way to lose weight is though dieting and exercise.

Very much so

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:42 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Ozempic causes STOMACH PARALLYSIS!!! What a Face   wuhl...that can't be good.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-04-29-plastic-surgeons-warn-prevalence-ozempic-face-hollywood.html
I suppose that gaunt look could be the result of loosing weight rapidly, no matter the product that helped you. Still whatever happened to, "It is a Federal Crime to use this product inconsistent with its labeling?" Yeah, I know, docs change the labeling, ergo, the usage is consistent w/that labeling. That ought to be illegal.

On a lighter note, this made me chuckle:
Along with causing people to lose face...
lol Is this product sold in Japan?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:01 pm

Diabetics haven't been able to get it here because all the fatties have depleted the supply. I think this has done diabetics a favor.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next