Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P. Diddy, sean combs, boasted of using Jennifer Lopez as his gun mule

+7
Red Lily
hurricanehook
Jen
jirqoadai
Keith
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
11 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

P. Diddy, sean combs, boasted of using Jennifer Lopez as his gun mule - Page 4 Empty Re: P. Diddy, sean combs, boasted of using Jennifer Lopez as his gun mule

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 23, 2024 8:09 am

hurricanehook wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:I sincerely don't understand how anyone would not contact the authorities when they know for a fact there is sex trafficking, sexual assault and more happening.
I just can't believe so many people have no conscience.

I can understand.  People turn in these sex traffickers and they are retaliated against.  They are killed or worse, someone retaliates by killing, injuring, abducting kids.  Can  you trust law enforcement or FBI these days.  Shoot. you don't know who might be in on it and then you become the target...Just like the fbi did when that computer guy turns in Hunter's abandoned laptop for the criminal behavior on that and now the computer guy finds himself the target of the white house and their alphabet agency the FBI.
Remember Calypso. Snitches get stitches and end up in ditches.

Well i know the ones that warn us about what is going on with our own gov't end up with worse than stitches.
I'll bet boeing employees have figured out by now what they've signed up for.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

P. Diddy, sean combs, boasted of using Jennifer Lopez as his gun mule - Page 4 Empty Re: P. Diddy, sean combs, boasted of using Jennifer Lopez as his gun mule

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:05 am

https://www.theepochtimes.com/entertainment/jennifer-lopez-files-for-divorce-from-ben-affleck-after-2-years-of-marriage-5709615?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

Lopez filing for divorce from Affleck after 2 years. yeah. and i said the same thing about Branjolina. Same for Paul Hogan although i knew nothing about that until way late...as a matter of a life lesson.

These guys just drop their wives, the mothers of their children and run off with their past fling, their former or current lover....but see.... they're all cheaters...can you trust a cheater? no. you can't.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:42 am

will you finally answer the question CJ?

did diddy do it?

if diddy did it,
i dont wanna do it.

on a lighter side, with the fbi raiding his house, im now on diddys side.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Aug 21, 2024 6:26 pm

Hey our government allows illegal aliens to do whatever they want. The same should be allowed for U.S. citizens.

"Free" education and college for all!
"Free" healthcare for all!
"Free" credit cards for all!
Immunity from prosecution for all!
"Free" room and board for all!
"Free" driver's licenses for all!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 21, 2024 8:32 pm

well somebody's gotta pay for all that @RV
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Aug 21, 2024 8:44 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:well somebody's gotta pay for all that @RV    

Yep, the middle class who work and pay taxes of course!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Aug 21, 2024 8:54 pm

im gonna ask. dont say shit unless you know the truth.

was Biggie Roberts great great great grandson?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:00 pm

thought so. Sarah Voorhies?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:17 pm

I'm bumping this topic because it was announced that the Feds finally arrested him.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:29 pm

Why they going after him now after all this time?  How about distracting from their own child sex/organ trafficking.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next