Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P. Diddy, sean combs, boasted of using Jennifer Lopez as his gun mule

+7
Red Lily
hurricanehook
Jen
jirqoadai
Keith
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
11 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

P. Diddy, sean combs, boasted of using Jennifer Lopez as his gun mule Empty P. Diddy, sean combs, boasted of using Jennifer Lopez as his gun mule

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:56 pm

https://nypost.com/2024/03/30/us-news/diddy-boasted-he-shot-people-used-j-lo-as-gun-mule/

and he's friends with Oprah.....why does oprah have so many questionable friends?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

P. Diddy, sean combs, boasted of using Jennifer Lopez as his gun mule Empty Re: P. Diddy, sean combs, boasted of using Jennifer Lopez as his gun mule

Post by Casey Jones Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:37 pm

She's made that way.

Pure...God-damned EVIL.

Always has been.

She appeals to women's base desires and impulses. She hides what she is - with her white-woman's wig, with the troweled-on makeup. In addition to the prurient content of her programming, she appealed to avarice - "YOU GET A NEW CAR!"

Started as a Chicago weather-negress. Just moved downward from there.

That blasphemous fake church in Chicago, run by Jeremiah Knott Wright....with his burping up racial hatred from what he pretended is a pulpit...the Brown Clown was led there, by - you guessed it, Satan's little handmaiden, 300-pound Doprah.

Just as there was that Maxwell woman as a female familiar for all the adolescent girls Epstein kidnapped, there was probably Doprah, who Puff Daddy's victims no doubt knew of, trusted, and were reassured by.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

P. Diddy, sean combs, boasted of using Jennifer Lopez as his gun mule Empty Re: P. Diddy, sean combs, boasted of using Jennifer Lopez as his gun mule

Post by Keith Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:32 pm

Some washed-up, two-bit (c)rapper. Who cares? They should throw the book at him just for assaulting the airwaves with his shit music all these years. I used to watch MTV as a kid, and I remember having to endure all of these cookie-cutter rap videos-- many of them featuring "Diddy" or someone like him-- just to get to the good stuff, like the Korn or Marilyn Manson videos.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:27 pm

hes going the way of harvey weinstein. feds busted a house of his with two if his sons inside breifly detaining both if them, then taking away computers with sex traffic information on them.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:34 pm

jirqoadai wrote:hes going the way of harvey weinstein. feds busted a house of his with two if his sons inside breifly detaining both if them, then taking away computers with sex traffic information on them.

I think a lot of these crappers are involved in shady stuff like that. R. Kelly certainly was. I'd bet if they looked hard enough, they'd find something on Beyonce's husband Jay-Z, as well.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

Keith wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:hes going the way of harvey weinstein. feds busted a house of his with two if his sons inside breifly detaining both if them, then taking away computers with sex traffic information on them.

I think a lot of these crappers are involved in shady stuff like that. R. Kelly certainly was. I'd bet if they looked hard enough, they'd find something on Beyonce's husband Jay-Z, as well.
50cent and samuel l jackson are currently trashing steve harvey. i think the opra black lives matter is finaly comming home to roost.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:13 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://nypost.com/2024/03/30/us-news/diddy-boasted-he-shot-people-used-j-lo-as-gun-mule/

and he's friends with Oprah.....why does oprah have so many questionable friends?
From what I hear, Diddy might be singing like a bird and Oprah might be the next one taken down.

Or Diddy might still be on the run. Nobody knows for sure. But it is pretty common knowledge that Oprah is bad news.
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:20 pm

I Have never cared for this woman. She is not what she pretends to be. That photo of her with the blonde starlet with Weinstein hovering over the starlet said a lot to me. The woman knew what was going on, just like streep, cindy mccain and all the rest and they kept their mouths shut.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:57 pm

I sincerely don't understand how anyone would not contact the authorities when they know for a fact there is sex trafficking, sexual assault and more happening.
I just can't believe so many people have no conscience.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Red Lily and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:43 pm

hurricanehook wrote:I sincerely don't understand how anyone would not contact the authorities when they know for a fact there is sex trafficking, sexual assault and more happening.
I just can't believe so many people have no conscience.

It's easy. They stick with their own kind.

Not black or brown or white. PERVERTS.

We've allowed perverts to move free in Hollywood...we have for 70 years...they took it over.

We've allowed pedophiles to move free in politics...we have for 30 years, since Bubba and Cankles...and now they've taken over there, as well.

Worse. You CAN NOT succeed unless you're one of them. That's part of the plan. Why? SO THEY HAVE SOMETHING HANGING OVER YOUR HEAD.

It's one MOAR reason, maybe THE reason, they hate Trump. His sexuality is, or was, entirely normal. Young starlets, but of age. The only "rape" he was involved with, were of a gold-digger sleeping with his lawyer (Daniels) and an absolutely demented society whore (Carrol).
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next