Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer Bilek! Who is Behind the TRANS AGENDA? Follow the Money!

3 posters

Go down

Jennifer Bilek!  Who is Behind the TRANS AGENDA?  Follow the Money! Empty Jennifer Bilek! Who is Behind the TRANS AGENDA? Follow the Money!

Post by Red Lily Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:25 pm

38:58

Jennifer Bilek is an investigative journalist, a feminist and a leading voice really looking behind the curtain at who is pushing this TRANS AGENDA!

In this interview, we discuss one of the most controversial subjects of our time: the massive effort to promote transgenderism and to push "gender-affirming care" on children. Everyone has heard of the documentary "What is a Woman" but that film didn't dare ask: "Who is behind this?"

This woman is VERY interesting. The video is a bit long but WELL worth the listen insofar as where she has followed the money. I listened to it in two stages. I haven't even heard of some of the billionaires and institutions she mentions who are pushing this, but I googled them all.

I really like her!

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Bilek!  Who is Behind the TRANS AGENDA?  Follow the Money! Empty Re: Jennifer Bilek! Who is Behind the TRANS AGENDA? Follow the Money!

Post by RV Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:49 pm

The DNC, of course!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Bilek!  Who is Behind the TRANS AGENDA?  Follow the Money! Empty Re: Jennifer Bilek! Who is Behind the TRANS AGENDA? Follow the Money!

Post by Red Lily Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:26 pm

Like most things, it runs a lot deeper than just Democrats or Republicans.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:23 pm

Red Lily wrote:38:58

Jennifer Bilek is an investigative journalist, a feminist and a leading voice really looking behind the curtain at who is pushing this TRANS AGENDA!

In this interview, we discuss one of the most controversial subjects of our time: the massive effort to promote transgenderism and to push "gender-affirming care" on children. Everyone has heard of the documentary "What is a Woman" but that film didn't dare ask: "Who is behind this?"

This woman is VERY interesting.  The video is a bit long but WELL worth the listen insofar as where she has followed the money.  I listened to it in two stages.  I haven't even heard of some of the billionaires and institutions she mentions who are pushing this, but I googled them all.

I really like her!

That was impressive. Her insight is most assuredly worth the listen. Yes, it's always 'follow the money', when you want to know the why.
Bankers, tech centers, government, Black Rock, medical centers, and med labs... The list goes on and on.

Bainbridge and Laufblatte (sp.) are names I recognize, and it isn't in the brightest of lights.

That woman knows her stuff, and if she can bring the culprits who are pushing this hell to the fore, I'll send her a check, myself, if that's what she needs.

This proliferation of social control - to the point of deciding which gender we'd - or worse, someone else would - like us to be had GOT to be the final straw!
It HAS to be!!!!
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down