Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why has the southern border failed

+7
Casey Jones
hurricanehook
jirqoadai
Crusader
RV
Keith
Sprintcyclist
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Why has the southern border failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Why has the southern border failed

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:00 am

Crusader wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

' ................. If we started arresting and deporting illegals this nonsense would stop but, that isn't what the Democrats want ..........'

The democrats are arresting more and deporting more as a % than the republicans were when they were in power

So show us the numbers.  I've dealt with the illegals my whole adult life.  I've arranged my life so that they don't affect me now, but that could change.  The number of illegals increased exponentially when President Magoo took office.

............ During the Trump administration, DHS made 1.4 million arrests—what it calls “encounters”—in fiscal years 2019 and 2020 (24 months). Of those people arrested, only 47 percent were removed as of December 31, 2021, which includes people arrested by Trump and removed by Biden, and 52 percent were released into the United States. Under Biden, DHS made over 5 million arrests in its first 26.3 months, and it removed nearly 2.6 million—51 percent—while releasing only 49 percent. In other words, the Trump DHS removed a minority of those arrested while the Biden DHS removed a majority. Biden managed to increase the removal share while also increasing the total removals by a factor of 3.5. ..........

https://www.cato.org/blog/new-data-show-migrants-were-more-likely-be-released-trump-biden

It's a big problem. Biden did not cause it. It was caused by push factors

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Why has the southern border failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Why has the southern border failed

Post by vege57 Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:05 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Crusader wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

' ................. If we started arresting and deporting illegals this nonsense would stop but, that isn't what the Democrats want ..........'

The democrats are arresting more and deporting more as a % than the republicans were when they were in power

So show us the numbers.  I've dealt with the illegals my whole adult life.  I've arranged my life so that they don't affect me now, but that could change.  The number of illegals increased exponentially when President Magoo took office.

............   During the Trump administration, DHS made 1.4 million arrests—what it calls “encounters”—in fiscal years 2019 and 2020 (24 months). Of those people arrested, only 47 percent were removed as of December 31, 2021, which includes people arrested by Trump and removed by Biden, and 52 percent were released into the United States.    Under Biden, DHS made over 5 million arrests in its first 26.3 months, and it removed nearly 2.6 million—51 percent—while releasing only 49 percent. In other words, the Trump DHS removed a minority of those arrested while the Biden DHS removed a majority. Biden managed to increase the removal share while also increasing the total removals by a factor of 3.5.  ..........

https://www.cato.org/blog/new-data-show-migrants-were-more-likely-be-released-trump-biden

It's a big problem. Biden did not cause it. It was caused by push factors

He may not have caused it, but certainly did nothing to mitigate it
vege57
vege57

Red Lily and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:01 am

Of course Biden will retain more. He has opened the door wide for them and luring them in with government handouts at my expense.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, vege57 and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:18 am

Crusader wrote:Of course Biden will retain more.  He has opened the door wide for them and luring them in with government handouts at my expense.

The upside is , it will give the US economy a good supply of very cheap labour
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:34 am

vege57 wrote:
Crusader wrote:Of course Biden will retain more.  He has opened the door wide for them and luring them in with government handouts at my expense.

And votes for Biden.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:08 am

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:

And votes for Biden.

Thats the ying and the yang , If they are able to vote, it will be something that is decided by the courts I would imagine
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:37 pm

Only a clown or a bot would say, Biden didn't cause it.

Who is responsible for securing the border? THE BORDER PATROL.

Part of the EXECUTIVE BRANCH.

They were ORDERED to STOP barring illegal crossings - and OPEN the fences previously built!

Who the hell is this bot, this troll, who doesn't even live here, doesn't know our Constitution, which spells out the duties of each branch of government and the powers and limits of the Federal structure...he knows none of it, but he JUST KNOWS. The pants-shitting puppet didn't DO IT.

I'm fcuking tired of being gaslit by trolls and psy-op agents.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:29 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Only a clown or a bot would say, Biden didn't cause it.

Who is responsible for securing the border?  THE BORDER PATROL.

They were ORDERED to STOP barring illegal crossings - and OPEN the fences previously built!

Who the hell is this bot, this troll, who doesn't even live here, doesn't know our Constitution, which spells out the duties of each branch of government and the powers and limits of the Federal structure...he knows none of it, but he JUST KNOWS.  The pants-shitting puppet didn't DO IT.

Amen, brother!
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:51 am

Who the hell is this bot, this troll, who doesn't even live here, doesn't know our Constitution, which spells out the duties of each branch of government and the powers and limits of the Federal structure...he knows none of it, but he JUST KNOWS.  The pants-shitting puppet didn't DO IT.

""I'm fcuking tired of being gaslit by trolls and psy-op agents""

Are you not comfortable with free speech Casey, ? You post a lot of comments I don't agree with , But I never call you a troll
vege57
vege57

Red Lily and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:54 am

hurricanehook wrote:

Amen, brother!

BigH if you have an opinion you have to accept that some people will have an apposing one ?
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next