Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why has the southern border failed

+7
Casey Jones
hurricanehook
jirqoadai
Crusader
RV
Keith
Sprintcyclist
11 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Why has the southern border failed Empty Why has the southern border failed

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 pm

It's mainly push factors

........... First, the numbers of people trying to come to the United States have skyrocketed as migrants from all over the world, not just Mexico, try to come here.
Second, it is more difficult to hire border patrol agents than perhaps any other law enforcement position in the federal government.
Third, the situation at the border poses the classic issue of surge management.
And finally, chronic underfunding has created an enormous backlog in the immigration courts. ............

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/fixing-the-border-four-reasons-the-immigration-crisis-isnt-going-away/

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Why has the southern border failed Empty Re: Why has the southern border failed

Post by Keith Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:16 am

It's mostly because we keep incentivizing invaders to come over here through welfare and other freebies. All we have to do is shut off the incentives and start enforcing our immigration laws again, and the invaders might start self-deporting.

But the politicians don't want this. Notice that not one of them from either "party" will come out and say what should obviously be done. They just keep beating around the bush, making vague excuses and pointing their fingers at the other side. I suspect they're being paid to let the invaders in, or they get something out of it, whether it's more voters or cheap labor. Neither "party" really cares if illegals are coming over here as long as they can get their votes or save a few dollars here and there.

And then you have Trump talking about building a wall. Well, a wall's not going to do any good if you're not going to enforce the laws that are already on the books. If the Border Patrol only did their damn jobs, we wouldn't need a wall.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer, Crusader, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:50 pm

Keith wrote:It's mostly because we keep incentivizing invaders to come over here through welfare and other freebies.  All we have to do is shut off the incentives and start enforcing our immigration laws again, and the invaders might start self-deporting.

But the politicians don't want this. Notice that not one of them from either "party" will come out and say what should obviously be done. They just keep beating around the bush, making vague excuses and pointing their fingers at the other side. I suspect they're being paid to let the invaders in, or they get something out of it, whether it's more voters or cheap labor. Neither "party" really cares if illegals are coming over here as long as they can get their votes or save a few dollars here and there.

And then you have Trump talking about building a wall. Well, a wall's not going to do any good if you're not going to enforce the laws that are already on the books. If the Border Patrol only did their damn jobs, we wouldn't need a wall.

If we started arresting and deporting illegals this nonsense would stop but, that isn't what the Democrats want. The Democrats want illegals to vote so that they can legally overwhelm the Conservatives. Until that time, Democrats are stuck with illegal means.

I like the suggestion that we treat the illegals like the invaders they are and shoot them on sight but, politics won't allow that.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:09 pm

6 months of hard labor building a wall for the 1st offense. One year for the second............
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:12 pm

why not tie a plastic bag over your head and then allow the buzzards to pick your rotted carcass?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:33 pm

RV wrote:If we started arresting and deporting illegals this nonsense would stop but, that isn't what the Democrats want. The Democrats want illegals to vote so that they can legally overwhelm the Conservatives. Until that time, Democrats are stuck with illegal means.

I like the suggestion that we treat the illegals like the invaders they are and shoot them on sight but, politics won't allow that.
I don't know about that suggestion, RV.
Maybe a little too harsh for the squeamish?
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:08 pm

RV wrote:
Keith wrote:It's mostly because we keep incentivizing invaders to come over here through welfare and other freebies.  All we have to do is shut off the incentives and start enforcing our immigration laws again, and the invaders might start self-deporting.

If we started arresting and deporting illegals this nonsense would stop but, that isn't what the Democrats want. The Democrats want illegals to vote so that they can legally overwhelm the Conservatives. Until that time, Democrats are stuck with illegal means.

' ................. If we started arresting and deporting illegals this nonsense would stop but, that isn't what the Democrats want ..........'

The democrats are arresting more and deporting more as a % than the republicans were when they were in power

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:41 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
RV wrote:

' ................. If we started arresting and deporting illegals this nonsense would stop but, that isn't what the Democrats want ..........'

The democrats are arresting more and deporting more as a % than the republicans were when they were in power

So show us the numbers. I've dealt with the illegals my whole adult life. I've arranged my life so that they don't affect me now, but that could change. The number of illegals increased exponentially when President Magoo took office.

Why has the southern border failed _125700319_optimised-us_migrants-nc
Crusader
Crusader

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:09 pm

Yeah, all these people just suddenly came.

Out of nowhere. With no money.

And of COURSE we CANNOT use military force to enforce the border...because, DEMOCRAT DONORS.

But, thanks for this post. It's helpful to see what the lying political mediuh are telling the sheeple

....I guess....
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:23 pm

hurricanehook wrote:
RV wrote:If we started arresting and deporting illegals this nonsense would stop but, that isn't what the Democrats want. The Democrats want illegals to vote so that they can legally overwhelm the Conservatives. Until that time, Democrats are stuck with illegal means.

I don't know about that suggestion, RV.
Maybe a little too harsh for the squeamish?

At least give them the option of turning around and going back from whence they came , before you pop one through their swede
vege57
vege57

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next