Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trump stole from a charity

+3
Calypso Jones
EvilCat Breath
Sprintcyclist
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

trump stole from a charity - Page 3 Empty Re: trump stole from a charity

Post by vege57 Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:30 pm

Quark wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Quark wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

I wouldn't trust a fair judgment.  They are finding it impossible to get a non biased jury.

they probably fear reprisals from trump supporters
the problem of not getting fair jurors is entirely of trumps doing and I guess they would move to a judge only trial
You guys are absolutely hilarious in an ironic sense. The Left riots and burns down cities when they don't get their own way and then says it's Trump supporters that people need to be afraid of. This is one major reason that the Right considers the Left insane to the point that all Leftists should be put in straight jackets and put into a rubber room.

The far right fringe are as crazy as the far left,  You have to look no further than Calypso Jones for proof of that lol!

I've known Calypso Jones for a long time and while we don't always agree especially concerning religion she is far being a crazy person. If I had to stuck on an island with you or Calypso Jones I'd take Calypso Jones and her Christian religion over you. Realize I'm an Atheist.

You'd be welcome to her, We could divide the island in two and you'd have to promise to keep her off my half lol

Sounds like you two are running the asylum
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:36 pm

Quark wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Quark wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

I wouldn't trust a fair judgment.  They are finding it impossible to get a non biased jury.

the problem of not getting fair jurors is entirely of trumps doing and I guess they would move to a judge only trial
You guys are absolutely hilarious in an ironic sense. The Left riots and burns down cities when they don't get their own way and then says it's Trump supporters that people need to be afraid of. This is one major reason that the Right considers the Left insane to the point that all Leftists should be put in straight jackets and put into a rubber room.

The far right fringe are as crazy as the far left,  You have to look no further than Calypso Jones for proof of that lol!

I've known Calypso Jones for a long time and while we don't always agree especially concerning religion she is far being a crazy person. If I had to stuck on an island with you or Calypso Jones I'd take Calypso Jones and her Christian religion over you. Realize I'm an Atheist.

Realise im an agnostic atheist ,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:58 pm

vege57 wrote:
Quark wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Quark wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

Realise im an agnostic atheist ,
I am too but I usually leave off the Agnostic part as that really drives some people nuts.
Quark
Quark

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:04 pm

vege57 wrote: Realise im an agnostic atheist ,
So veg, you don't believe in gods, but you also believe the existence of gods is unknowable as well? Interesting.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:11 pm

hurricanehook wrote:
vege57 wrote: Realise im an agnostic atheist ,
So veg, you don't believe in gods, but you also believe the existence of gods is unknowable as well? Interesting.

That pretty much sums it up, I would be more inclined to word it, That no matter how much a person believed in god they could never prove his existence, Otherwise there would not be the plethora of religions that there are, They cant all be right, But they most certainly could all be wrong
vege57
vege57

Red Lily, hurricanehook and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:38 pm

Quark and veg, you may like this video and the lyrics, especially.

hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Red Lily and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:49 pm

hurricanehook wrote:Quark and veg, you may like this video and the lyrics, especially.

Thanks but not particularly. But I'm an old guy and not into that.
Quark
Quark

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:13 pm

People love Trump and you get bonus imitations of Joey Bribem.

People don't believe this bs posted about the president. They want him back in office.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:35 pm

hurricanehook wrote:Quark and veg, you may like this video and the lyrics, especially.

If Clypso look like that Id invite her to my side of the island every Sunday morning for an hour of intense religious instruction smackbum Wanker

vege57
vege57

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:18 pm

vege57 wrote:

If Clypso look like that Id invite her to my side of the island every Sunday morning for an hour of intense religious instruction  smackbum  Wanker

You have always been a loving generous man.

Sprintcyclist

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3