Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is how you know the dems rigged and stole 2020 Election

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This is how you know the dems rigged and stole 2020 Election Empty This is how you know the dems rigged and stole 2020 Election

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 09, 2021 9:42 am

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2021/05/09/heres-how-you-know-democrats-rigged-and-stole-the-2020-election-n2589148

The fix is in. It's crystal clear to me now that not only was the election rigged but so is everything post-election. It's simple psychology. Just look at the absurd reaction, or overreaction, by Democrats.

Would anyone dare ban the right to discuss a possibly racist police killing? Can you imagine the reaction by liberals, black activists and the American Civil Liberties Union? What if the Minneapolis police were to permanently ban any discussion of George Floyd's death? What if every black American trying to give his or her opinion on Twitter, Facebook or YouTube were banned for life?

Who would react like that? Only guilty people.

Here are the questions I want answered.
-- If Democrats didn't rig and steal the election, why are they so afraid of forensic audits in key battleground states, specifically the current audit in Arizona?
-- When Trump was an 8-to-1 landslide favorite with bettors around the world late on election night and clearly headed toward a landslide electoral victory, why did five states suddenly announce they would pause counting for the night? And how come Biden was suddenly ahead by morning?
-- How come Michigan apparently had a dump of 149,772 votes at 6:31 a.m. on Nov. 4, 96% of which went to Biden?
-- How did Wisconsin count 149,520 votes for Biden from 3:26 to 3:44 a.m. on Nov. 4?
-- How come Philadelphia vote counters were so desperate to keep witnesses out of the counting room? Why did they refuse entry to witnesses (to Republicans) until those witnesses had a court order in hand?
-- Why were the windows in a vote-counting location in Detroit covered with cardboard so nobody (no Republican) could see inside?
-- There are videotapes filmed in Detroit of vans pulling up in the middle of the night with what obviously look like boxes of ballots. In Atlanta, there are videotapes that clearly show ballot containers appearing at a vote-counting location after a fake water main break was used to force all GOP witnesses out of the counting room. Why can't we discuss these videotapes?
-- How come Twitter banned me for life over mentioning these videotapes?
-- How come the Arizona Senate's liaison for the vote audit says Maricopa County hasn't complied with the subpoena by turning over passwords to Dominion voting machines?
-- How come the Biden DOJ suddenly wants to stop the Arizona audit?

These are all valid questions. Why do we get backlash for asking them and posting them on social media? What are Democrats hiding? What are they so afraid of?

In the end, that's the proof Democrats rigged and stole the 2020 presidential election. The truth is in their ridiculous, heavy-handed overreaction. They're desperate to stop you from looking into or even talking about this.

Democrats are guilty as sin.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Lone Gunman and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

This is how you know the dems rigged and stole 2020 Election Empty Re: This is how you know the dems rigged and stole 2020 Election

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 09, 2021 11:13 am

This is how you know the dems rigged and stole 2020 Election Democrat-Voter-Fraud-435x245
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Lone Gunman and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

This is how you know the dems rigged and stole 2020 Election Empty This is how you know the dems rigged and stole 2020 Election

Post by RV Sun May 09, 2021 2:09 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2021/05/09/heres-how-you-know-democrats-rigged-and-stole-the-2020-election-n2589148

The fix is in. It's crystal clear to me now that not only was the election rigged but so is everything post-election. It's simple psychology. Just look at the absurd reaction, or overreaction, by Democrats.

Would anyone dare ban the right to discuss a possibly racist police killing? Can you imagine the reaction by liberals, black activists and the American Civil Liberties Union? What if the Minneapolis police were to permanently ban any discussion of George Floyd's death? What if every black American trying to give his or her opinion on Twitter, Facebook or YouTube were banned for life?

Who would react like that? Only guilty people.

Here are the questions I want answered.
       -- If Democrats didn't rig and steal the election, why are they so afraid of forensic audits in key battleground states, specifically the current audit in Arizona?
       -- When Trump was an 8-to-1 landslide favorite with bettors around the world late on election night and clearly headed toward a landslide electoral victory, why did five states suddenly announce they would pause counting for the night? And how come Biden was suddenly ahead by morning?
       -- How come Michigan apparently had a dump of 149,772 votes at 6:31 a.m. on Nov. 4, 96% of which went to Biden?
       -- How did Wisconsin count 149,520 votes for Biden from 3:26 to 3:44 a.m. on Nov. 4?
       -- How come Philadelphia vote counters were so desperate to keep witnesses out of the counting room? Why did they refuse entry to witnesses (to Republicans) until those witnesses had a court order in hand?
       -- Why were the windows in a vote-counting location in Detroit covered with cardboard so nobody (no Republican) could see inside?
       -- There are videotapes filmed in Detroit of vans pulling up in the middle of the night with what obviously look like boxes of ballots. In Atlanta, there are videotapes that clearly show ballot containers appearing at a vote-counting location after a fake water main break was used to force all GOP witnesses out of the counting room. Why can't we discuss these videotapes?
       -- How come Twitter banned me for life over mentioning these videotapes?
       -- How come the Arizona Senate's liaison for the vote audit says Maricopa County hasn't complied with the subpoena by turning over passwords to Dominion voting machines?
       -- How come the Biden DOJ suddenly wants to stop the Arizona audit?

These are all valid questions. Why do we get backlash for asking them and posting them on social media? What are Democrats hiding? What are they so afraid of?

In the end, that's the proof Democrats rigged and stole the 2020 presidential election. The truth is in their ridiculous, heavy-handed overreaction. They're desperate to stop you from looking into or even talking about this.

Democrats are guilty as sin.

Yes, the fix is in. Yes, Democrats are guilty. Yes, the presidential election was fixed. Yes, Democrats used all sorts of clandestine means. Yes, there are numerous anomalies, inconsistencies, abnormalities & "coincidences" that are telltale signs that something illegal happened. Yes, there was software that was for sale to the Democrats to fix the election. Democrats have never denied that there was widespread fraud, they merely said that there is no proof. Ever watch crime shows or been involved in an interrogation of a murderer? That is exactly what they claim also, "There is no proof". That's usually the last thing they say before they lawyer up. I've seen numerous accounts that the DNC sent 100 lawyers, that should obviously tell the public something.

The fact that President Trump isn't in the WH shows that this country has no backbone and will not pursue justice. The courts have rolled over, the military has rolled over, the politicians have rolled over and the media is and has been in the tank for Democrats, this is common knowledge. As a matter of fact, not one person that I have talked to about this, has any doubt but, what the fix was in right from the start. Peter Stroyk wasn't talking about an "insurance policy" against President Trump for nothing.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Lone Gunman and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

This is how you know the dems rigged and stole 2020 Election Empty Re: This is how you know the dems rigged and stole 2020 Election

Post by Lummy Sun May 09, 2021 3:04 pm

[quote="RV"]
Calypso Jones wrote:
The fact that President Trump isn't in the WH shows that this country has no backbone and will not pursue justice. The courts have rolled over, the military has rolled over, the politicians have rolled over and the media is and has been in the tank for Democrats, this is common knowledge. As a matter of fact, not one person that I have talked to about this, has any doubt but, what the fix was in right from the start. Peter Stroyk wasn't talking about an "insurance policy" against President Trump for nothing.

Those in the system whose job it is to pursue and stop what democrats are doing have already joined the enemy (chicom) side. Deplorable as they might be and are, what would you do?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun May 09, 2021 3:06 pm

And if you had a plan, would you post it on a board like this?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon May 10, 2021 8:17 am

Lummy wrote:
RV wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:

Those in the system whose job it is to pursue and stop what democrats are doing have already joined the enemy (chicom) side. Deplorable as they might be and are, what would you do?

"What would I do?" At this point, I'm not sure. What I do know is that criminal activity has been winked at, encouraged, supported and covered for. What I do know is that the MSM is and has been in the tank for Democrats and they WANT something like the fraud to occur. I know that there are America haters in our midst and that they hold positions of power and control. I know that we the voters were sleeping at the switch and allowed terrorists and America haters to take office, under the guise of "inclusivity".

Possibly a good start would be to round up ALL of the criminals and bring them to justice both for their criminal activity and to send a message to future criminals that this sort of behavior will not be tolerated. After that (which won't happen), I'm not sure because it would seem that the damage has already been done.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:52 pm

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:06 pm

Just as a dog returns to its vomit, voters will continue to vote for terrorists, America haters and Communists. Things won't change in fact, I will not be shocked or surprised when they get worse. Things will continue to spiral out of control and the evil will prosper until the rapture of the church.
RV
RV

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:22 pm

I admit some mornings i think it is just over but then i remember that God has changed his mind or rather put off something because of prayers of his people.  SO..i keep prayig for mercy for the US and a return to  the ideas of our founding fathers.
He did that with Israel through the time of the judges specifically and with the first three kings or Israel and then some of those kings of judah after Israel became two nations.    THe question is.. is there a final limit.  I think so.  I'm not sure that we have reached our limit yet.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:45 pm

Trump lost
Repeating a conspiracy theory does not make it correct.
It just reinforces that falsehood in your mind, causing you even more mental harm
About 60 different judges said Trump lost.
Trump lost

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next