Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupt FBI stole rare coins from one of their victims

3 posters

Go down

Corrupt FBI stole rare coins from one of their victims Empty Corrupt FBI stole rare coins from one of their victims

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:00 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fbi-sued-allegedly-losing-hundreds-thousands-rare-coins-during-raid

Two Americans are alleging the FBI lost or stole their property after seizing it through a "shady" process.

"All we know is that their property was in a box and safe before the FBI broke into the box," Joe Gay, an attorney with the nonprofit law firm Institute for Justice, told Fox News. "Once the FBI broke into the box, we honestly don't know exactly what happened."

"We don't know if they lost it. We don't know if somebody pocketed it and walked away," he continued. "We have no way to know."

sure we do.

breakdown of the country.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Corrupt FBI stole rare coins from one of their victims Empty Re: Corrupt FBI stole rare coins from one of their victims

Post by RV Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:21 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/media/fbi-sued-allegedly-losing-hundreds-thousands-rare-coins-during-raid

Two Americans are alleging the FBI lost or stole their property after seizing it through a "shady" process.

"All we know is that their property was in a box and safe before the FBI broke into the box," Joe Gay, an attorney with the nonprofit law firm Institute for Justice, told Fox News. "Once the FBI broke into the box, we honestly don't know exactly what happened."

"We don't know if they lost it. We don't know if somebody pocketed it and walked away," he continued. "We have no way to know."

sure we do.

breakdown of the country.

Lol, no doubt they gave them to one of the Bidens through one of the shell companies.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Corrupt FBI stole rare coins from one of their victims Empty Re: Corrupt FBI stole rare coins from one of their victims

Post by Casey Jones Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:27 pm

My first impulse is to not believe the guy.

BUT THEN. LOOK at the schitt the Framing Bureau of Instigation has been into, the last three years.

That doesn't mean this guy is being straight up. It means WE CANNOT KNOW.

Far as I'm concerned, they BOTH are liars.

See what happens when ethical and moral standards are discarded, in favor of political expediencies? Credibility is erased. Nobody can trust them.

The result is chaos. If I were in a jury, listening to the assertion...I'd find in favor of the coin owner just on principle, to smite those government revolutionaries.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:12 am

Casey Jones wrote:My first impulse is to not believe the guy.

BUT THEN.  LOOK at the schitt the Framing Bureau of Instigation has been into, the last three years.

That doesn't mean this guy is being straight up.  It means WE CANNOT KNOW.

Far as I'm concerned, they BOTH are liars.

See what happens when ethical and moral standards are discarded, in favor of political expediencies?  Credibility is erased.  Nobody can trust them.  

The result is chaos.  If I were in a jury, listening to the assertion...I'd find in favor of the coin owner just on principle, to smite those government revolutionaries.

At this point, I wouldn't believe the FBI, DOJ or ANY of the Federal government agencies about ANYTHING even if they were able to manufacture er, provide "evidence".
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down