Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Guess what Type of Candy this Bear Stole

2 posters

Go down

Just Guess what Type of Candy this Bear Stole Empty Just Guess what Type of Candy this Bear Stole

Post by 2cent Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:33 pm

Just Guess what Type of Candy this Bear Stole, after Wandering into a Gas Station

The Tipton Gas Bar in Lake Cowichan on Vancouver Island recently had an early-morning shoplifter when a bear wandered into the store and perused the merchandise.

Jay deGoesbriand, who owns the store with his wife Karen, was the only person there at the time, but the door was propped open.

The curious bear very calmly walked in, meandered past rows of cold sandwiches and candy bars and only touched one thing: a bag of gummy bears.
https://notthebee.com/article/just-guess-what-type-of-candy-this-bear-stole-after-wandering-into-a-gas-station

Just Guess what Type of Candy this Bear Stole 3187452777
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Just Guess what Type of Candy this Bear Stole Empty Re: Just Guess what Type of Candy this Bear Stole

Post by Crusader Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:01 pm

I was going to guess "Bit O Honey", but Gummy Bears is good too.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Just Guess what Type of Candy this Bear Stole Empty Re: Just Guess what Type of Candy this Bear Stole

Post by 2cent Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:39 pm

Crusader wrote:I was going to guess "Bit O Honey", but Gummy Bears is good too.
"Bit O Honey." I hadn't heard of that one in a long time.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down