Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CARVILLE CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER A ROCK

+5
hurricanehook
2cent
Keith
Calypso Jones
QuaseMarco
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CARVILLE CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER A ROCK - Page 2 Empty Re: CARVILLE CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER A ROCK

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:44 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Carville =Ye Olde Cryptkeepeer

This is a guy that might conceivably benefit from some cosmetic surgery. Saw him once in Berryville getting gas.... he's a geek. dresses AWFUL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

CARVILLE CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER A ROCK - Page 2 Empty Re: CARVILLE CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER A ROCK

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:58 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:

This is a guy that might conceivably benefit from some cosmetic surgery.  Saw him once in Berryville getting gas.... he's a geek.   dresses AWFUL

I had the misfortune of being placed at an adjacent table next to Crypt and his former GOP stratigist wife, Mary Matilin in an upscale restaurant in a New Orleans suburb.

The guy never quit talking , loud.

I walked to the maitre-d and informed him that if he could not provide me and my lady with another table immediately, we were leaving.

Unbeknownst to me was the fact that i was the second customer to request a new table.

His looks are of no importance to me. His uncouth mannerisms and political ideology warrant continual observation.

Calypso Jones, 2cent and QuaseMarco like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:18 pm

Keith wrote:For those who don't know, "wet work" is the term used by the Bolsheviks to describe the wholesale slaughter of ethnic Christians in Soviet Russia.
That may be true. Just as Trump said there would be a "bloodbath", Carville said "wetwork" as an analogy as well.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:24 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:

This is a guy that might conceivably benefit from some cosmetic surgery.  Saw him once in Berryville getting gas.... he's a geek.   dresses AWFUL

I had the misfortune of being placed at an adjacent table next to Crypt and his former GOP stratigist wife, Mary Matilin in an upscale restaurant in a New Orleans suburb.

I walked to the maitre-d and informed him that if he could not provide me and my lady with another table immediately,  we were leaving.

Unbeknownst to me was the fact that i was the second customer to request a new table.

His looks are of no importance to me. His uncouth mannerisms and political ideology warrant continual observation.

poor mary matalin.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:30 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:

I walked to the maitre-d and informed him that if he could not provide me and my lady with another table immediately,  we were leaving.

poor mary matalin.  

Dont feel sorry for the woman.
A RINO through and through, she left the GOP when DJT won the nomination.

2cent and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:07 pm

hurricanehook wrote:
Keith wrote:For those who don't know, "wet work" is the term used by the Bolsheviks to describe the wholesale slaughter of ethnic Christians in Soviet Russia.
That may be true. Just as Trump said there would be a "bloodbath", Carville said "wetwork" as an analogy as well.

And the media goes crazy over one and ignores the other.
Red Lily
Red Lily

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:19 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:

poor mary matalin.  

Dont feel sorry for the woman.
A RINO through and through,  she left the GOP when DJT won the nomination.  

oh...i thought she'd left WAY before. Hell wif her then.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:08 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:

Overly self-important classless ingrate. Gee, and so closely connected to the Billy Bo Bobs. Who'd a' thunk?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:10 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:

poor mary matalin.  
Not hardly. Purely a case of "She made her bed; let her lie in it."
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:11 pm

Well, now it gets actually violent. Not enough to fire supporters of the opposition; or de-bank them, or put them on no-fly lists. Now, Serpenthead, like Teeth Overbite, is openly calling for MURDER of political opponents.

Meantime, the Blob's new pawn army is getting violent in El Paso. So, is this where we become Bosnia? Us preppers, with food pantries, generators, other half-fast plans and preps...knew it would happen eventually.

Eventually is now NOW.

Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next