Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CARVILLE CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER A ROCK

+5
hurricanehook
2cent
Keith
Calypso Jones
QuaseMarco
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CARVILLE CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER A ROCK Empty CARVILLE CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER A ROCK

Post by QuaseMarco Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:03 pm

Carville: Biden Should Let Surrogates Do the ‘Wetwork’ Against Trump

Democratic strategist James Carville said Wednesday on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360” that President Joe Biden should let surrogates do the “wetwork” against former President Donald Trump.

Using the euphemism for spilling blood during murder, Carville said, “Not so much him I mean to be candid Anderson, President Biden is not the best attack politician. I’ve ever seen in my life and hopefully leave it at that. But they are a lot of people to do what I call a quote, the wetwork, unquote.”

Cooper said, “It sounds like a mob hit.”

Read More Here: https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/20/carville-biden-should-let-surrogates-do-the-wetwork-against-trump/

CARVILLE IS CLEARLY SUGGESTING THAT TRUMP SHOULD BE ASSASSINATED
DEMOCRAT OPERATIVES IN THE MEDIA AND SHOW BUSINESS NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
A SECRET SERVICE OR FBI VISIT IS IN ORDER UNDER THE CURRENT DEMO-COMMIE PROTOCOL.
WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER.
QuaseMarco
QuaseMarco

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

CARVILLE CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER A ROCK Empty Re: CARVILLE CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER A ROCK

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:14 pm

They sure seem to be hitting on that idea but they need to be soooo careful.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

QuaseMarco likes this post

Back to top Go down

CARVILLE CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER A ROCK Empty Re: CARVILLE CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER A ROCK

Post by Keith Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:20 pm

QuaseMarco wrote:A SECRET SERVICE OR FBI VISIT IS IN ORDER UNDER THE CURRENT DEMO-COMMIE PROTOCOL.

Hell, they're the ones who would carry out the hit.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Calypso Jones, 2cent and QuaseMarco like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:23 pm

Carville has always been one of the smarmiest creeps going, but it does appear that he just hit a new low.

Agreed - he more than deserves a visit from the Men in Black, but we both know the slim chances of that happening. Evil or Very Mad
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, RV and QuaseMarco like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:24 pm

Keith wrote:
QuaseMarco wrote:A SECRET SERVICE OR FBI VISIT IS IN ORDER UNDER THE CURRENT DEMO-COMMIE PROTOCOL.

Hell, they're the ones who would carry out the hit.
Ya got a point.
2cent
2cent

Keith and QuaseMarco like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:25 pm

QuaseMarco wrote:Carville: Biden Should Let Surrogates Do the ‘Wetwork’ Against Trump

Democratic strategist James Carville said Wednesday on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360” that President Joe Biden should let surrogates do the “wetwork” against former President Donald Trump.

Using the euphemism for spilling blood during murder, Carville said, “Not so much him I mean to be candid Anderson, President Biden is not the best attack politician. I’ve ever seen in my life and hopefully leave it at that. But they are a lot of people to do what I call a quote, the wetwork, unquote.”

Cooper said, “It sounds like a mob hit.”

Read More Here: https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/20/carville-biden-should-let-surrogates-do-the-wetwork-against-trump/

CARVILLE IS CLEARLY SUGGESTING THAT TRUMP SHOULD BE ASSASSINATED
DEMOCRAT OPERATIVES IN THE MEDIA AND SHOW BUSINESS NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
A SECRET SERVICE OR FBI VISIT IS IN ORDER UNDER THE CURRENT DEMO-COMMIE PROTOCOL.
WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER.
Man, I totally disagree with your interpretation of this interview. Carville is a slimy despicable scum bag, but he never ever meant to physically kill Trump. He meant to have Biden's lackeys play dirty ads and interviews. Better watch the interview again.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:29 pm

For those who don't know, "wet work" is the term used by the Bolsheviks to describe the wholesale slaughter of ethnic Christians in Soviet Russia.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:39 pm

Carville =Ye Olde Cryptkeepeer

Calypso Jones and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:41 pm

Wet Work Clinton Team 666.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:42 pm

Keith wrote:For those who don't know, "wet work" is the term used by the Bolsheviks to describe the wholesale slaughter of ethnic Christians in Soviet Russia.

its also a CIA term for eliminating the inconvenient....quietly, quickly, supposedly anonymously.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next