Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The insane evil that IS James Carville

4 posters

Go down

The insane evil that IS James Carville Empty The insane evil that IS James Carville

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:22 am

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/alex-christy/2023/12/02/carville-rants-johnson-scotus-are-bigger-threat-al-qaeda

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

The insane evil that IS James Carville Empty Re: The insane evil that IS James Carville

Post by RV Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:29 am

Calypso Jones wrote:https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/alex-christy/2023/12/02/carville-rants-johnson-scotus-are-bigger-threat-al-qaeda

I have seen James many times on television. I can't believe that he can spout that kind of hate speech with a straight face. It must be his Democrat/Communist ideology/mentality that helps him however, there are many who have that same narcissistic/Communistic mentality. It is that same mentality/ideology that gives no thought to the working poor, the middle class or anyone else but, themselves. That mentality thinks it is ok to censor, delete and label ANYTHING that smacks of truth as "misinformation" as well as stuff ballot boxes with bogus ballots to manipulate an election.

We see that same mentality creating violence, siding with terrorists, killing infants, promoting perversions and "defunding" law enforcement to help their criminal pals out, all of which the DNC media calls "peaceful" 24/7.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

The insane evil that IS James Carville Empty Re: The insane evil that IS James Carville

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:22 pm

here's what i can't believe...he's wearing a pink running suit. He must have borrowed it ffrom mary matalin. Are they even still married??

My snl saw him in berryville va getting gas. He is a dork. Dresses like it, acts like it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:32 pm

The man's a sociopath. We saw that plainly during Bubba's Impeachment.

He'd babble the Party Line hysterically, as if possessed...like Hitler during his five-hour speeches, ranting, spraying, shrieking. Ken Star, the Wepubwiccans, the big plot.

All to cover Bubba's penchant for rape and non-consensual, non-acquaintance sex.

I don't know if the man's possessed or not, but he sure ain't normal or rational.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:53 pm

He's always been a total asshole. But was a good strategist back in the Clinton days.
Carville-from La
Johnson-from La
Hawk-from La

He lies when he says he or the people dont know who Johnson is or what he is about.

Years ago, me and my lady were eating in a nice restaurant not too far from his birthplace

He and his wife were at the next table. The dude is creepy as f@ck!
We call him , "Ye Olde Cryptkeepeer".

He disparaged a young waitress and i wanted to kick his ass.
Before i could interject, my dining partner grabbed my hand and gave me that "dont do it, look".

I called a waiter over and politely asked for another table.
He asked me if there was a problem. I said, "Yes. I smell sh!t at the next table".

Boy! I got the best table in the house after that and carte Blanche service, and a free bottle of wine! Lol

Evidently, they didnt like him either.
I left a huge tip! $100 bill.

Lolol.
I used to be fou(crazy), ouais(yeah).

He looks like a bald-headed, chicken f@cker to me.

Calypso Jones, Crusader and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:09 pm

I was never too impressed with his RINO/UNIPARTY wife either.
Two sides of the same coin.

When trump got the nomination, she left the GOP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:58 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I was never too impressed with his RINO/UNIPARTY wife either.
Two sides of the same coin.

When trump got the nomination,  she left the GOP.

She was a plant.

That she'd choose a mate from the extreme wing of the opposition, tells you about how (un)important political philosophy was to her.

She, IIRC, was a "strategist." One who was hired to "win."

Which side? With that noisy freak of a husband, basically gaslighting the whole nation...no, I figured she was a plant of some sort, right from the git-go.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down