Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belief in the devil gives him power over you

+3
Calypso Jones
Quark
Cotton
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Belief in the devil gives him power over you - Page 5 Empty Re: Belief in the devil gives him power over you

Post by Quark Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:43 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:God isn't human...he is spirit...and does man really know the power of Spirit?   Would an atheist?  According to the Word of God, Spirit is the cause of Creation of the universe.  
Certainly there could be a energy force that hasn't been discovered yet that could be the "creative" force. I'm sure some would call the Force a Deity with "intellect". Doesn't mean it is a Deity or even has intellect.

Well I've got to get back to reading my The Epoch Times. I'll have to get back to this later. It is interesting.
Quark
Quark

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Belief in the devil gives him power over you - Page 5 Empty Re: Belief in the devil gives him power over you

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:44 pm

Quark wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:I"m starting to wonder if the op can be stated in the opposite and it would be the truer statement.  Denial in the existence of God gives satan power over you.   What do you think about that?
Well first I'd have to believe in another Deity called Satan and of course I don't.

satan isn't a diety. He's the prince of this world...and his goal...just sayin' not preachin' and using God's word here.... is to keep nonbelievers blind to the saving grace of God.

not my business, you do what you want....this is just discussion purposes only.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:45 pm

Quark wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:God isn't human...he is spirit...and does man really know the power of Spirit?   Would an atheist?  According to the Word of God, Spirit is the cause of Creation of the universe.  
Certainly there could be a energy force that hasn't been discovered yet that could be the "creative" force. I'm sure some would call the Force a Deity with "intellect". Doesn't mean it is a Deity or even has intellect.

Well I've got to get back to reading my The Epoch Times. I'll have to get back to this later. It is interesting.

that IS a great newspaper. I had a subscription and need to renew. Yeah...please get back to this topic at your leisure. It is interesting.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:42 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Quark wrote:

that IS a great newspaper. I had a subscription and need to renew.    Yeah...please get back to this topic at your leisure. It is interesting.
Dang I had to take a break from the news.

Well this is above my pay grade but I think in the future the answer to a lot of our questions will be found in quantium mechanics. Quantium mechanics as I understand it has only been around a hundred years well the science and study of it. Of course quantium mechanics has been here from the beginning.
Quark
Quark

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 pm

Who created quantum mechanics?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:00 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Who created quantum mechanics?  
Nobody as such. Here are the top mathematicians of quantium mechanics: Max Planck, Albert Einstein, Niels Bohr, Louis de Broglie, Max Born, Paul Dirac, Werner Heisenberg, Wolfgang Pauli, Erwin Schrödinger, Richard Feynman.

Quantium physics is the theory and mathematics is the mechanics. According to what I have read and realize I'm no expert and this is beyond my pay grade, physicists noticed the very small particles and atoms operated under different laws than things like chairs, tables, etc. which operate under what is called classical mechanics. So quantium physics and quantium mechanics were born so-to speak. Probably not the right terms but the only ones I can think of. Quantium mechanics has lead to go thing like "the bomb", and medical advances among other things.

I like reading and listening to quantium mechanics although a good portion of the time I have no idea of what they are talking about.
Quark
Quark

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:29 pm

Did you ever see my question about the curtain ferengis wear on the backs of their heads??
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:31 pm

Quark wrote:
Nobody as such. Here are the top mathematicians of quantium mechanics: Max Planck, Albert Einstein, Niels Bohr, Louis de Broglie, Max Born, Paul Dirac, Werner Heisenberg, Wolfgang Pauli, Erwin Schrödinger, Richard Feynman.

Quantium physics is the theory and mathematics is the mechanics. According to what I have read and realize I'm no expert and this is beyond my pay grade, physicists noticed the very small particles and atoms operated under different laws than things like chairs, tables, etc. which operate under what is called classical mechanics. So quantium physics and quantium mechanics were born so-to speak. Probably not the right terms but the only ones I can think of. Quantium mechanics has lead to go thing like "the bomb", and medical advances among other things.

I like reading and listening to quantium mechanics although a good portion of the time I have no idea of what they are talking about.

those guys in your first paragraph only found it. Since you guys are atheists or agnostics or whatever.... did it just happen? evolve?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:03 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Did you ever see my question about the curtain ferengis wear on the backs of their heads??
Yes. I said good question and that it was a make-up supervisor who thought we need head cover in the back of the head.
Quark
Quark

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:18 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
Quark wrote:

those guys in your first paragraph only found it.   Since you guys are atheists or agnostics or whatever....  did it just happen?  evolve?  
Who knows. As I said you are getting beyond my pay grade. To bad we don't have some quantium physicists or quantium mechanics on here to explain this more than me.

Here's something on energy I found interesting. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy

I found that highest type of physics is plasma physics.  Back to reading than to bed.
Quark
Quark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next