Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If i were the devil, here's what i'd do to destroy civilization

5 posters

Go down

If i were the devil, here's what i'd do to destroy civilization Empty If i were the devil, here's what i'd do to destroy civilization

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:27 pm

https://rumble.com/v30azk6-if-i-was-the-devil-.-.-..html

Video at link....if i were the devil...the first thing i'd go for are The Children.

Here's the funny thing. i was watching tv off and on today and this movie came on Fallen...denzel washington....and denzel's character asks this woman.....What are these demon's goals? And she says...to destroy civilization. We have demons in the white house. war, sex, pedophilia, pharmakopia
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

If i were the devil, here's what i'd do to destroy civilization Empty Re: If i were the devil, here's what i'd do to destroy civilization

Post by Casey Jones Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:01 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://rumble.com/v30azk6-if-i-was-the-devil-.-.-..html

Video at link....if i were the devil...the first thing i'd go for are  The Children.

Here's the funny thing.  i was watching tv off and on today and this movie came on Fallen...denzel washington....and denzel's character asks this woman.....What are these demon's goals?  And she says...to destroy civilization.    We have demons in the white house.   war, sex, pedophilia, pharmakopia

It's either the Fourth Turning; the Apocalypse; or it's a repeat of the Fall of Rome and the coming Dark Ages.

I don't know which.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

If i were the devil, here's what i'd do to destroy civilization Empty Re: If i were the devil, here's what i'd do to destroy civilization

Post by Leon Xiv Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:27 am

"Reversal of order"
It will be a hijacking, think frog in the pot.

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:00 pm

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/10/29/smug-celebrities-and-the-virtue-signalling-left-are-the-biggest-threat-to-western-civilisation/

it has grim significance as we try to comprehend the global threats to Western civilisation and to our democratic way of life.

It might seem obvious, given the strength of calls for LGBT rights in Britain and the U.S. over the past half a century, that gay campaigners would be vehement in their condemnation of Hamas. But no. The opposite is true.

Actors and TV personalities, many always so eager to be seen as advocates or allies of LGBT people, have tied themselves in knots to avoid condemning the atrocities.

Many have condemned Israel, oblivious to the fact that it is on the front line of a broader conflict of values, or to what might be the fate of those who tried to speak out for LGBT rights in Gaza.

The truth is we have reached a point of madness where Left-wingers in the West now seem to support groups, however barbaric, whatever their crimes, to signal their contempt for our civilisation.

The immense irony is that they can do this only because of the precious values of free speech and democracy. Three decades ago, the liberal Left was brimming with smugness at the end of the Cold War. The darling of the intellectuals was historian Francis Fukuyama, whose book The End Of History predicted Western values were now accepted the world over. In as many words, he claimed that religion, communism and intolerance were aberrations of the past.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:23 pm

Once the power grid fails, there are no more celebutards.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:24 pm

I'm strangely okay with that.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:35 am

Paul Harvey had a radio broadcast where he said the exact same thing and more. Little did he know that he was foretelling the future!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:08 pm

The history of Rome, the history of Greece...the history of the Twelve Tribes of Israel...we're just repeating it. Larger and faster, but the same.

Fools and traitors and wreckers, get control, and level the nation.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:33 am

Casey Jones wrote:Once the power grid fails, there are no more celebutards.

They will be the only ones with the power , do you think they havent taken precautions , we will be begging them for some juice , these guys will have purchased obsolete missile silos and have them stacked full of goodies and impenetrable, they will be living the high life whilst we are dyeing from radiation poisoning and starvation If i were the devil, here's what i'd do to destroy civilization 293021872

You appear to be a little naive Casey
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:51 pm

They don't have generating plants in their basements.

Diesel generators - for the few who have them - will only run as long as the diesel lasts.

The power distribution system is a GRID. It isn't selective. If they get backup that's selective, you can bet your sweet bippy that the cold, tired and hungry will be CHOPPING DOWN POLES and CUTTING FEED WIRES.

And maybe burning down houses.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down