Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primary Winners

+2
Red Lily
2cent
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Primary Winners - Page 2 Empty Re: Primary Winners

Post by RV Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:49 am

I would expect the Democrats to vote for Bribem...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:51 pm

RV wrote:I would expect the Democrats to vote for Bribem...

Yup . Its funny how humans can close their minds to the obvious and accept pain as the norm
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:14 pm

Don't rule out the possibility that they rigged the primaries to shut out Biden's challengers. I think the System is going all-in with another Biden term. He's their perfect puppet. All of those other candidates could run circles around him, but that's the problem-- they might rock the boat too much.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:27 pm

Keith wrote:

Don't rule out the possibility that they rigged the primaries to shut out Biden's challengers. I think the System is going all-in with another Biden term. He's their perfect puppet. All of those other candidates could run circles around him, but that's the problem-- they might rock the boat too much.
I don't care for RFK Jr.'s policies, but he surely would've made for a stronger candidate than Biden. It does make a person wonder what the Dems are really after. It appears that a puppet is the answer. So, if that's the case, and only the weakest candidate going will fill the bill, what's that say about the elections, themselves?

That we need to make it TOO BIG TO RIG!
2cent
2cent

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:01 pm

2cent wrote:
Keith wrote:

I don't care for RFK Jr.'s policies, but he surely would've made for a stronger candidate than Biden.  It does make a person wonder what the Dems are really after.  It appears that a puppet is the answer.  So, if that's the case, and only the weakest candidate going will fill the bill, what's that say about the elections, themselves?  

I agree with most of what you said. Any thinking person would know that Bribem did not get more votes than Obama so, the only logical conclusion is fraud, ballot stuffing, ballot harvesting, rigged computer software, absentee ballot theft and foreign interference.

"Too big to rig? I'm not sure that regardless of how many Conservatives vote, the Democrats will still cheat because that is what they do.

This presidential election promises to be VERY interesting!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:03 pm

BIG Primary Loser, Big Nose Kate Porter is now weeping over big money politicians for her loss.  

Primary Winners - Page 2 XGmxpFvfYLk1

oh yes Katie..you are guilty of manipulating the election and undermining legitimately elected President Trump. You supported Schiff and all his lies..and now he beat you big ole butt. Karma Katie. Karma.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:30 pm

RV wrote:
2cent wrote:
Keith wrote:

I don't care for RFK Jr.'s policies, but he surely would've made for a stronger candidate than Biden.  It does make a person wonder what the Dems are really after.  It appears that a puppet is the answer.  So, if that's the case, and only the weakest candidate going will fill the bill, what's that say about the elections, themselves?  

I agree with most of what you said. Any thinking person would know that beware, absentee ballot theft and foreign interference.

"Too big to rig? I'm not sure that regardless of how many Conservatives vote, the Democrats will still cheat because that is what they do.

This presidential election promises to be VERY interesting!
"Too big to rig," is a quote from Trump; his attempt to encourage voters to get out there in such strong numbers that it'd impossible to question the results.

2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2