Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primary Winners

+2
Red Lily
2cent
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Primary Winners Empty Primary Winners

Post by 2cent Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:55 am

Trump took the Republican primary by a wide margin.  
Arkansas held Democratic and Republican presidential primaries. Former President Donald Trump defeated former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley in the Republican primary. The primary is a winner-take-all, meaning the candidate who receives over 50% of the votes gets all of the delegates. For Democrats, President Joe Biden bested challengers Marianne Williamson and Rep. Dean Phillips

And Biden won the Dem nomination by a wide margin.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-primary-elections/arkansas-president-results

Arkansas is a Red State through and through, so I'm thinking you know you can depend on us, when it comes to the real deal.  Primary Winners 3997609988

**PLEASE: Add more, as you hear. Super Tuesday's fun, so I'm hoping you agree that having it all in one place would be good.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Primary Winners Empty Re: Primary Winners

Post by Red Lily Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:24 am

So far he's won all but Vermont I think?

I said it somewhere else but, to me, it would have looked pretty stoopid with only Trump's name on the ballot.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:26 pm

Just drop a nuke on Vermont and be done with it. The amount of Trump supporters in that state is so negligible that it doesn't make a difference.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:50 pm

Keith wrote:Just drop a nuke on Vermont and be done with it. The amount of Trump supporters in that state is so negligible that it doesn't make a difference.

I would not want to "nuke" ANYONE. Nuclear fallout does not stay in one place but, travels with the wind to other places.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:56 pm

Red Lily wrote:So far he's won all but Vermont I think?

I said it somewhere else but, to me, it would have looked pretty stoopid with only Trump's name on the ballot.
I don't know about other states, but nearly everyone who ran was on our ballots. Although some drop out, it isn't soon enough in some states to get their names removed.

Which, yeah, makes a person wonder how CO, IL, and some other states removed Trump from the ballot. It'd be interesting to hear if candidates' names who dropped out about the same time they removed Trump's name were still on the ballots.

2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:23 pm

RV wrote:
Keith wrote:Just drop a nuke on Vermont and be done with it. The amount of Trump supporters in that state is so negligible that it doesn't make a difference.

I would not want to "nuke" ANYONE. Nuclear fallout does not stay in one place but, travels with the wind to other places.

Now THAT answer is a perfect example of conservatives thinking past the end of their noses unlike democrats do. Swalwell/Biden and some in the media would like to see the right blown up, put in re-education camps or our kids taken from us for our opinions. They don't think ahead to potential consequences for themselves.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Quark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:26 pm

Texas dumped 7 of the repunks who tried to impeach Ken Paxton.  This past two weeks has been loaded with great news... almost like a turning away from the devilry of the left.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/live-blog/super-tuesday-primaries-delegates-live-updates-rcna141233#rcrd36297
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:34 pm

Kim Reynolds wants back on the Trump Train.

and Jena Ellis wants back on the Trump Train.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:37 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
RV wrote:

Now THAT answer is a perfect example of conservatives thinking past the end of their noses unlike democrats do.   Swalwell/Biden and some in the media would like to see the right blown up, put in re-education camps or our kids taken from us for our opinions.   They don't think ahead to potential consequences for themselves.

It surely is a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:39 pm

Primary Winners B9YsgSV6ZOTF
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down