Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primary turnout points to red wave

2 posters

Go down

Primary turnout points to red wave Empty Primary turnout points to red wave

Post by Wyatt Earp Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:38 pm

Primary turnout points to red wave FZ0E5diWYAAFTqF?format=png&name=medium
Primary turnout points to red wave FZ0E-_xWQAA50tc?format=png&name=medium
Primary turnout points to red wave FZ0GS2TWYAEPhBz?format=png&name=medium

-My source is John Couvillon of JMC Analytics.

The only states that didn't become more Republican by this metric are Vermont, Tennessee, New York, Kansas, California, and Oregon. None of them are competitive states anyway. Vermont could probably be explained by Republicans reaching the breaking point with their RINO governor. Kansas can be because of the abortion referendum, but it's more likely because of Democrats showing up to protect their Democrat governor.

The graph at the bottom shows you primary turnout is pretty accurate in predicting the national House popular vote. The only thing it doesn't account for is independents and 3rd party voters, which is why statewide races ended up being much closer in Texas and Arizona in 2018 than the chart shows... but Biden has crappy support from independents anyway.

I can't post this thread on ThePoliticsForums.com because I'd have too many doomerfags saying voter fraud will save Democrats, or the elections don't matter, in order to sabotage my thread.... the thing about that is, you'd have to have a collective group people willing to risk going to jail to save someone like Mark Kelly, AND Katie Hobbs, AND Adrian Fontes -- all of their political careers. Which one do they save, keeping in mind Trump running again in 2024? We'll see about that when the election actually comes. I also like my state's Republican choice for governor, so I will actually vote.
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Primary turnout points to red wave Empty Re: Primary turnout points to red wave

Post by RV Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:38 pm

Dems may have soured voters for now but, their lies about Democracy, "safety", "transparency" and "Constitutional crisis" will continue to be regurgitated from every liberal "news source". My point is that the gullible will overlook or ignore things like gas prices, foreign policy issues, military issues, self defense issues, pro-life issues, etc. and continue to believe the lies of the left. The whole "raid" charade on President Trump was a false flag event to make it look like he is a criminal with something to hide. Before long, they will target ANYONE who is against things like BLM, CRT, tax and spend, defunding law enforcement, abortion, gun bans, etc., etc., etc. and claim that they are "dangerous".
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Earp Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:01 pm

RV wrote:Dems may have soured voters for now but, their lies about Democracy, "safety", "transparency" and "Constitutional crisis" will continue to be regurgitated from every liberal "news source". My point is that the gullible will overlook or ignore things like gas prices, foreign policy issues, military issues, self defense issues, pro-life issues, etc. and continue to believe the lies of the left. The whole "raid" charade on President Trump was a false flag event to make it look like he is a criminal with something to hide. Before long, they will target ANYONE who is against things like BLM, CRT, tax and spend, defunding law enforcement, abortion, gun bans, etc., etc., etc. and claim that they are "dangerous".
There's truth behind that in Democrats are still doing better than 2014 in a worse economy. That speaks to Democrats becoming more educated, wealthier, immune from the effects of bad economies, more likely to turn out to vote, difficult to persuade even when their ideas are failing because they're ideologues, ect. than they were in 2010/2014. I created this thread because I'm tired of people pretending it's impossible for Blake Masters or Herschel Walker to win when they should really be considered favorites. If Martha McSally had this turnout differential in 2018 with slightly more independent support (which Republicans will get this year), she would have defeated Kyrsten Sinema.
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down