Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump removed from Illinois ballot

+8
Daily Bread
2cent
Calypso Jones
Casey Jones
Sprintcyclist
Red Lily
RV
Keith
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Trump removed from Illinois ballot Empty Trump removed from Illinois ballot

Post by Keith Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:47 pm

Now, I know Trump was never going to win IL anyway, and it's not like elections even matter since our government has been hijacked by a Marxist crime syndicate, but it's still painful to watch, with all of these black bitches in power sticking their spears into Trump. I don't even care all that much for the man himself; I mean, maybe he really did commit some crimes here and there, but I think this witch hunt has had a profound effect on the American people. It's made a lot of them turn to the Marxists for comfort and security, like Stockholm Syndrome. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

I can respect a person for never wanting to give up, but when you look at what they've put him through for the better part of a decade, you have to think that he must not be very bright or a bit too conceited. His massive ego is putting his safety and freedom in serious jeopardy. I know if I were constantly being screwed over by someone or something, I would be smart enough to walk away from the whole thing and stop playing their dumb games. Why Trump wants to continue letting them put him through the wringer, despite how much it ends up hurting him and everything else involved, I will never comprehend it.

If Trump had any integrity, he would drop out of this whole thing and endorse RFK. If he did that, watch how quickly much of the "MAGA" crowd would flock over to him. RFK doesn't have the baggage that Trump has. He has support across the board and is much less divisive. He stands a greater chance of having a good night in November than Trump. Trump had his moment, and now he needs to step aside. The more he stays in, the more painful things are going to get for him and for this country.
Keith
Keith

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Trump removed from Illinois ballot Empty Re: Trump removed from Illinois ballot

Post by RV Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:11 pm

Keith wrote:Now, I know Trump was never going to win IL anyway, and it's not like elections even matter since our government has been hijacked by a Marxist crime syndicate, but it's still painful to watch, with all of these black bitches in power sticking their spears into Trump. I don't even care all that much for the man himself; I mean, maybe he really did commit some crimes here and there, but I think this witch hunt has had a profound effect on the American people. It's made a lot of them turn to the Marxists for comfort and security, like Stockholm Syndrome. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

I can respect a person for never wanting to give up, but when you look at what they've put him through for the better part of a decade, you have to think that he must not be very bright or a bit too conceited. His massive ego is putting his safety and freedom in serious jeopardy. I know if I were constantly being screwed over by someone or something, I would be smart enough to walk away from the whole thing and stop playing their dumb games. Why Trump wants to continue letting them put him through the wringer, despite how much it ends up hurting him and everything else involved, I will never comprehend it.

If Trump had any integrity, he would drop out of this whole thing and endorse RFK. If he did that, watch how quickly much of the "MAGA" crowd would flock over to him. RFK doesn't have the baggage that Trump has. He has support across the board and is much less divisive. He stands a greater chance of having a good night in November than Trump. Trump had his moment, and now he needs to step aside. The more he stays in, the more painful things are going to get for him and for this country.

I wouldn't bet my lunch money on it. The fact that President Trump was removed from the ballot merely means that the Democrats are terrified of running against him in Illinois. It also means that once again, Democrats want to rig the Presidential election like they did in 2020 when China Joe Bribem was installed.

Just because President Trump was removed from the ballot in a liberal state like Illinois does NOT mean that Conservatives cannot write his name in! It just means that adult diapers aren't selling enough so they want China Joe in for another four years.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:40 pm

RV wrote:
Keith wrote:Now, I know Trump was never going to win IL anyway, and it's not like elections even matter since our government has been hijacked by a Marxist crime syndicate, but it's still painful to watch, with all of these black bitches in power sticking their spears into Trump. I don't even care all that much for the man himself; I mean, maybe he really did commit some crimes here and there, but I think this witch hunt has had a profound effect on the American people. It's made a lot of them turn to the Marxists for comfort and security, like Stockholm Syndrome. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

I wouldn't bet my lunch money on it. The fact that President Trump was removed from the ballot merely means that the Democrats are terrified of running against him in Illinois. It also means that once again, Democrats want to rig the Presidential election like they did in 2020 when China Joe Bribem was installed.

Just because President Trump was removed from the ballot in a liberal state like Illinois does NOT mean that Conservatives cannot write his name in! It just means that adult diapers aren't selling enough so they want China Joe in for another four years.

Even if they wrote his name in, the System would just discount and invalidate all those votes. They might as well write in Santa Claus.
Keith
Keith

Red Lily and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:41 pm

I honestly don't understand the logic behind writing someone's name on a ballot.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:05 pm

Red Lily wrote:I honestly don't understand the logic behind writing someone's name on a ballot.

it shows the maturity of someone who holds their breath till their face turns blue because they did not get their way.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:16 pm

Red Lily wrote:I honestly don't understand the logic behind writing someone's name on a ballot.

I guess they'll have to throw my vote away then...
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:45 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:

it shows the maturity of someone who holds their breath till their face turns blue because they did not get their way.

So you're okay with being told who to vote for?

ESPECIALLY since the candidate we WANT, is FAR and ABOVE these moronic moar-war imbeciles. Waffle-House third-shift-waitress Nikki or Dementia Joe.

The guy who brought order to the border and did NOT start a war, is the guy they're hysterical to BAN - over pretend assertions.

You don't seem to understand what a ballot is FOR. It's not intended to work like a Soviet election - you MUST vote, for THE PARTY'S CHOICE.

No, that's a sham election. Now we're gonna have a Soviet-style shame election.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:47 pm

I don't think it will stand. that judge who did it is looking for attention, and possibly to divert from the fani/nat show. It hasn't stood in other states...and besides....he has never been charged with insurrection. because they was none.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:53 pm

Yeah, but I'm AMAZED how the idiot Left LOVES it.

Being told who they can vote for.

They THINK it's telling US who WE can vote for...but they don't seem to grasp, the same choice is being removed from THEM, TOO.

And every damn day, moar Dumbos are waking up. Getting your daughter murdered by a DNC Guest Loafer who was bussed into your town...will kinda do it, kinda wake you up to the need for law, order, borders, and rational criminal courts.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:28 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

So you're okay with being told who to vote for?

ESPECIALLY since the candidate we WANT, is FAR and ABOVE these moronic moar-war imbeciles.  Waffle-House third-shift-waitress Nikki or Dementia Joe.

The guy who brought order to the border and did NOT start a war, is the guy they're hysterical to BAN - over pretend assertions.

You don't seem to understand what a ballot is FOR.  It's not intended to work like a Soviet election - you MUST vote, for THE PARTY'S CHOICE.

No, that's a sham election.  Now we're gonna have a Soviet-style shame election.

Leftists do not care about ANYTHING except what the DNC tells them. Leftists will vote for a cartoon character if told to do so by their "leaders". What cannot be accomplished with their useful idiots, gets accomplished with subterfuge and blatant fraud.

UPDATE

I just heard that President Trump may NOT be removed from the Illinois ballot despite Marxists wishes. SCOTUS may allow the voters to decide for a change. Now watch the Democrats stuff the ballot boxes, defraud "absentee ballots", harvest ballots, allow foreign interests to vote (i.e. China?) and program the voting machines to install THEIR Marxist puppet again.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next