Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ballot Ponderings

2 posters

Go down

Ballot Ponderings Empty Ballot Ponderings

Post by RV Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:51 pm

If the Postal Service is so "effective and efficient", why then does it take weeks and/or months to have something mailed be delivered?

How many mail in ballots were "scuttled", "lost", mangled or otherwise diverted for President Trump during the 2020 Presidential election?

How long did it take ballots mailed from China to reach the U.S. and when were those ballots mailed, during the 2020 Presidential Election?

Have there already been fraudulent mail in ballots sent from China for the 2022 and 2024 elections? Have there already been mail in ballots created in China for the U.S. elections? Assuming that those mail in ballots from China have already been received, where are they being warehoused and who owns that facility?

How could a mail in ballot use a parking lot, vacant lot or public place as a return address?

If election fraud is encouraged, condoned, supported and excused, what would stop Republican voters from sending in multiple ballots from bogus addresses like Democrats did?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Ballot Ponderings Empty Re: Ballot Ponderings

Post by Casey Jones Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:05 pm

If we stop ignoring law, it's chaos.

Conservatives, and adults in general, know this.

To neo-Marxists, it's "By Any Means Necessary" (quote, Josef Stalin).

We won't adopt their methods because of morality and respect for law. And even if we came to understand that we had to, we can't beat them at their own game.

My take: The system of elections has failed. Not for any inherent problem in the system; only that it takes integrity in government and in the voting public, for it to work.

We have neither of those.

As the ballot box fails, there is that other box. Filled with ammunition.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Ballot Ponderings Empty Re: US dignitaries won't attend Olympics.

Post by RV Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:32 am

Casey Jones wrote:If we stop ignoring law, it's chaos.

Conservatives, and adults in general, know this.  

To neo-Marxists, it's "By Any Means Necessary" (quote, Josef Stalin).

We won't adopt their methods because of morality and respect for law.  And even if we came to understand that we had to, we can't beat them at their own game.

My take:  The system of elections has failed.  Not for any inherent problem in the system; only that it takes integrity in government and in the voting public, for it to work.

We have neither of those.

As the ballot box fails, there is that other box.  Filled with ammunition.

Interesting perspective! I would agree with you that a) We cannot be more evil than they are. b) There is NO integrity anymore. c) The system of elections has failed.

I would also agree with you that when the ballot box fails, violence is certain to follow. I don't believe violence is a way to solve anything but, it is imminent. We're already seeing bloodshed on a scale that hasn't been seen in the cities. The average citizen WILL defend him/her self and it is not going to be pretty. I also believe that Democrats know this and that is why they are trying to disarm the law abiding and take away their right to self defense.

I also believe that we are where we are because as a society, we have allowed lawlessness, deceit and blatant lies to be broadcast, encouraged and supported.

Our weekly Bible study leader made a comment with evidence not long ago that the U.S. system was founded on Christian values and principles. He said that once those values and principles are rejected (as we are seeing), the breakdown of society soon follows. I believe we will look back on things like taking prayer out of schools and the election fraud as societal turning points.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ballot Ponderings Empty Re: Ballot Ponderings

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down