Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God Wins, Haters Lose

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

God Wins, Haters Lose Empty God Wins, Haters Lose

Post by RV Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:12 am

I was reading and recounting the account of Moses and Pharaoh. How stubborn and hard headed Pharaoh was. Pharaoh's son died as a result of his stubbornness and refusal to allow the Israelites to leave in peace. Even after Pharaoh's son died, he still was determined to enslave the Israelites and pursued them to the detriment of his army's lives in the Red Sea.

There is a lesson in that for us today. God is not gonna back down because of mankind's stubbornness and unwillingness to accept His Lordship as Creator. Human's can fight against Him all they want, deny His word, deny His deity, deny His righteousness and deny His Son's death on the cross but, in the end, He wins and those who hate Him, lose big time.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and Leon Xiv like this post

Back to top Go down

God Wins, Haters Lose Empty Re: God Wins, Haters Lose

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:52 pm

The kings of the earth scheme. God Laughs.

psalm 37:13

https://rumble.com/v4epw9u-the-ingraham-angle-trump-town-hall-22024-breaking-news-february-20-2024.html?start=52
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:02 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:The kings of the earth scheme. God Laughs.

https://rumble.com/v4epw9u-the-ingraham-angle-trump-town-hall-22024-breaking-news-february-20-2024.html?start=52

Interesting. How did Pharoahs son die
Cotton
Cotton

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:50 pm

Cotton wrote:

Interesting.  How did Pharoahs son die

God's destroying angel went through all Egypt and killed the first born among whom was pharoah's son.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:54 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Cotton wrote:

God's destroying angel went through all Egypt and killed the first born among whom was pharoah's son.

Were they guilty of atrocities? Why did that happen. ? Lemme guess...God's wrath ?
Cotton
Cotton

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:39 am

Cotton wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
Cotton wrote:

Were they guilty of atrocities? Why did that happen. ? Lemme guess...God's wrath ?

The eqyptian pharoah and by extension the people held the israelites in hard slavery...even killing their newborns.  This went on for 400 years. God gave pharoah 9 warnings and then the final warning  and pharoah continued to have a hard heart...relenting then taking it back.  God gave Egypt hundreds of years to repent.    AT some point, it's the last straw. It is written it God's word that he loves Egypt.  i don't know why.  

The LORD Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.” Isaiah 19:25
( Established in 2000 BCE by King Shamshi-Adad I, the Assyrian empire covered parts of modern-day Iraq, Syria, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey until it was conquered by Babylonian forces in 612 BCE)

just a little backstory....The Israelites came to live in Egypt under the pharoah that honored Joseph and gave Joseph a very important position in the kings 'administration'.  Joseph was second to pharoah.  Joseph's family was welcomed into Egypt to escape the famine.... They lived there for years in peace and comfort and properity.  Jacob died and was embalmed and so was Joseph...and then as it always happens, new kings came along and they became leary of the isralites whose numbers were growing so they made them slaves to work at making bricks and building Pharoah's kingdom.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Leon Xiv likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:50 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
Cotton wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
Cotton wrote:

The eqyptian pharoah and by extension the people held the israelites in hard slavery...even killing their newborns.  This went on for 400 years. God gave pharoah 9 warnings and then the final warning  and pharoah continued to have a hard heart...relenting then taking it back.  God gave Egypt hundreds of years to repent.    AT some point, it's the last straw. It is written it God's word that he loves Egypt.  i don't know why.  

The LORD Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.” Isaiah 19:25
( Established in 2000 BCE by King Shamshi-Adad I, the Assyrian empire covered parts of modern-day Iraq, Syria, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey until it was conquered by Babylonian forces in 612 BCE)

just a little backstory....The Israelites came to live in Egypt under the pharoah that honored Joseph and gave Joseph a very important position in the kings 'administration'.  Joseph was second to pharoah.  Joseph's family was welcomed into Egypt to escape the famine.... They lived there for years in peace and comfort and properity.  Jacob died and was embalmed and so was Joseph...and then as it always happens, new kings came along and they became leary of the isralites whose numbers were growing so they made them slaves to work at making bricks and building Pharoah's kingdom.
I?

Thank you for explaining that. . Good post
Cotton
Cotton

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:10 am

I really enjoy biblical history. THanks to you i'm going to read exodus again more thorougly.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Cotton likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:25 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I really enjoy biblical history.   THanks to you i'm going to read exodus again more thorougly.

I hope that's a good read for you and you gain additional insight. If you do pass some my way
Cotton
Cotton

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:10 am

Cotton wrote:

Have you not read the account in the Bible?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next