Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Past Week's Wins

2 posters

Go down

This Past Week's Wins Empty This Past Week's Wins

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:30 pm

Had to place this in religion because it will trigger.

https://donsurber.substack.com/p/this-weeks-wins

BBC reported, “JK Rowling hate law posts not criminal, police say.”

It is unclear if this applies to her alone because she is a celebrity, but she is speaking out and standing up for free speech.

She had tweeted, “I hope every woman in Scotland who wishes to speak up for the reality and importance of biological sex will be reassured by this announcement, and I trust that all women — irrespective of profile or financial means — will be treated equally under the law.

“If they go after any woman for simply calling a man a man, I'll repeat that woman's words and they can charge us both at once.”

The land that gave the world William Wallace and Rob Roy MacGregor has turned into a pansy land filled with girly men in dresses instead of kilts. They tuck it in now. How embarrassing it is to watch the shrinkage from an ocean away.

But a lady from England will save the Scots from their biggest threat: the Scottish Parliament.

The tranny wars continue here and Christians are winning. Biden declared Easter Sunday something called “Transgender Day of Visibility,” which Obama began celebrating each March 31 at tranny day when he took office, likely at the request of his spouse.

The angry reaction to Biden’s declaration was so swift and so fierce that Biden now denies that he did what he did. The two religions — Christianity and Trans Insanity — do not mix.

Trump got in a good one, telling a rally in Green Bay, “What the hell was Biden thinking when he declared Easter Sunday to be 'Trans Visibility Day'? Such total disrespect to Christians. November 5th is going to be called ‘CHRISTIAN Visibility Day’ when Christians turn out in numbers that nobody's ever seen before.”

MORE at link.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

This Past Week's Wins Empty Re: This Past Week's Wins

Post by RV Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:55 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Had to place this in religion because it will trigger.

https://donsurber.substack.com/p/this-weeks-wins

BBC reported, “JK Rowling hate law posts not criminal, police say.”

It is unclear if this applies to her alone because she is a celebrity, but she is speaking out and standing up for free speech.

She had tweeted, “I hope every woman in Scotland who wishes to speak up for the reality and importance of biological sex will be reassured by this announcement, and I trust that all women — irrespective of profile or financial means — will be treated equally under the law.

“If they go after any woman for simply calling a man a man, I'll repeat that woman's words and they can charge us both at once.”

The land that gave the world William Wallace and Rob Roy MacGregor has turned into a pansy land filled with girly men in dresses instead of kilts. They tuck it in now. How embarrassing it is to watch the shrinkage from an ocean away.

But a lady from England will save the Scots from their biggest threat: the Scottish Parliament.

The tranny wars continue here and Christians are winning. Biden declared Easter Sunday something called “Transgender Day of Visibility,” which Obama began celebrating each March 31 at tranny day when he took office, likely at the request of his spouse.

The angry reaction to Biden’s declaration was so swift and so fierce that Biden now denies that he did what he did. The two religions — Christianity and Trans Insanity — do not mix.

Trump got in a good one, telling a rally in Green Bay, “What the hell was Biden thinking when he declared Easter Sunday to be 'Trans Visibility Day'? Such total disrespect to Christians. November 5th is going to be called ‘CHRISTIAN Visibility Day’ when Christians turn out in numbers that nobody's ever seen before.”

MORE at link.

I really hope that "Christians" do turn out at the polls. Sadly, so many churches are "woke" in an effort to make them seem hip, aware, equitable, etc. that I'm not so sure.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down