Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT if everything they've been telling you about food is wrong?

+2
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

WHAT if everything they've been telling you about food is wrong? - Page 3 Empty Re: WHAT if everything they've been telling you about food is wrong?

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:01 pm

I've decided not too long ago to try to read labels more than i did and i was an avid label reader in the past.  The problem was....we did not have the information or the awareness that the FDA and CDC are politicized and not interested in the health of America or Americans.

One of first things i've done is to buy less processed foods and that is difficult.  But you can make small changes that can last a lifetime and at this point, any change will be beneficial.

Sandwiches...staple of americans lunches and take outs etc.

How can we still have a sandwich and enjoy it because that is the key to long term change.  If you make a change you don't enjoy or can live with then you will go back to the old behavior.

Alternatives to processed meats in sandwiches..and the alternatives look tasty.

https://sweetspotnutrition.ca/7-easy-sandwich-alternatives-to-processed-meat/

canned tuna
canned salmon
peanut butter
egg salad
eggs sliced on a sandwich...my idea.
roasted chicken
Instore roasted meats...ask at the deli counter
veggies.. veggies subs are awesome..use lite italian dressing/seasonings and sometimes melt a slice of cheese on top.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

WHAT if everything they've been telling you about food is wrong? - Page 3 Empty Re: WHAT if everything they've been telling you about food is wrong?

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:50 pm

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/a-low-sodium-diet-may-be-stressing-you-out-5637965?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

I haven't cut back on my sodium too much and my BP medicine seems to be doing fine.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3