Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me without Telling me, the dems admit they are election thieves

Go down

Tell me without Telling me, the dems admit they are election thieves Empty Tell me without Telling me, the dems admit they are election thieves

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:05 pm

https://headlineusa.com/sellers-dems-admit-stole-election/

POLITICAL PATHOLOGY
As much as Democrats love bossing other people around and wasting their money, the ability to lie and get away with it seems to be the ultimate manifestation of the Left’s megalomaniacal disease.

In a recent opening monologue for his Fox News show, Tucker Carlson put his finger on this bizarre phenomenon:

“Normal people lie in a very recognizable way. They’re human beings. They have consciences. They feel guilty about lying. So they don’t go all the way. They shade the truth,” Carlson began.

“‘Did you eat these cookies?’ you’ll ask your 5-year-old.

“‘I had one,’ he’ll say, looking at you nervously.

“He’s lying, but he’s doing it to the minimum extent he feels he has to,” Carlson continued.

“But if you ask a sociopath the same question, you’ll get a very different answer,” he added:

“‘Did you eat these cookies?’ you’ll ask.

“‘No,’ he’ll reply, looking you straight in the face and smiling faintly, ‘you ate them.'”

Carlson listed the hoax surrounding Paul Pelosi’s assault and the cover-up of Sen.-elect John Fetterman’s cognitive impairment as examples of this behavior—and, indeed, both cases saw the Left go to drastic means to deflect and suppress after their obviously false narratives began to show holes.

But with the 2022 midterm election now over, they will not be able to resist taking a victory lap for having pulled a fast one.

Thus, Nancy Pelosi’s recent brag about the San Francisco assault—appearing to celebrate her husband’s brutal beating for its role in helping turn out Democrat voters—was the first tip of the hand.

Meanwhile, an MSNBC host’s recent declaration, with an unmaskable smirk of contempt, that Fetterman should be the party’s 2024 presidential nominee tells us just how certain they are that the leftist media can continue to normalize a ludicrous (and exploitative) situation.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Tell me without Telling me, the dems admit they are election thieves Empty Re: Tell me without Telling me, the dems admit they are election thieves

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:10 pm

STEAL-Y DETERMINATION
Perhaps the most notorious of all Democrat victory laps was Molly Ball’s Time magazine piece in February 2021, in which she laid out the entire leftist strategy that involved a cabal of partisan grassroots activists, media, corporate interests, billionaire oligarchs, labor unions, party operatives, intelligence agencies and more, all colluding to swing the election against then-President Donald Trump.

“[T]he participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream—a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information,” Ball wrote.

“They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it,” she continued. “And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragilify in order to ensure that democracy in America endures.”

In the 20 months since then, life under the Biden administration has introduced us to a new kind of Orwellian push to redefine negative concepts like “election-rigging.”

We’ve been told, for instance, that inflation is not inflation and that, paradoxically, voting against the party in power constitutes a threat to democracy.

So it was no surprise to see President Joe Biden, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and many others in the leftist media characterize an election in which they likely lost control of one chamber of Congress as a resounding success.

“This election is a victory—a victory and a vindication for Democrats, our agenda and for the American people,” Schumer said in a recent press conference, according to the National Review.

Biden held his own press conference, suggesting that the political stalemate was a mandate in support of his agenda, and vowing to change absolutely “nothing” in the second half of his presidential term.

Given this celebratory spirit, one must ask: What, exactly, are they celebrating?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tell me without Telling me, the dems admit they are election thieves Empty Re: Tell me without Telling me, the dems admit they are election thieves

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:35 am

https://rootforamerica.com/heres-your-proof/

Of course the 2020 election was stolen. Just look around. The proof is right in front of your eyes.

I’m not talking about millions of mail-in ballots with no Voter ID, no safeguards in place, and no signature match. Nor am I talking about ballot harvesting or ballot drop boxes- both literally criminal enterprises that would make the Gambino Crime Family blush.

I’m not talking about ballots by the hundreds of thousands arriving by van in the middle of the night. Or Republican witnesses removed from the rooms while votes were counted. Or counting votes for days after Election Night…until a Democrat is declared the winner. Funny how only Democrats win after days of counting fake ballots.

I’m not even talking about the emails publicly released by Elon Musk proving that the FBI and other national security agencies PAID Twitter to silence conservative voices and change the news feed. Our own government rigged the election. That’s now a fact.

The election of 2020 was rigged and fixed. We all know it. And Kari Lake’s stolen election in 2022 was even worse. The theft of Kari Lake’s Arizona election makes Bernie Madoff look like a small-time shoplifter.

Our country is a freaking mess. A shell of its former self, in free fall. The people in charge could star in “One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest.”

This is the purposeful destruction of America and the great American middle class- in only two short years since an illegitimate, corrupt, brain-dead President was placed into power.

The humiliating state of our nation is all the proof you need of a stolen election. The evil all around us is the proof. In only two short years, a stolen election has unleashed the gates of hell. This was all a plan…

And it’s being carried out to perfection.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down