Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maine Sec of State removes President Trump from the ballot

+3
HawkTheSlayer
Keith
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Maine Sec of State removes President Trump from the ballot - Page 3 Empty Re: Maine Sec of State removes President Trump from the ballot

Post by Daily Bread Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:58 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:There's a little black book that these fools that are trying to destroy our country get written in . I wouldn't want to be on that list

another aggressive conspiracy from a rightwing american 'christian'

Yup - and I guess we'll have to wait until November to see how correct this "rightwing American Christian nutjob" is lmao . And you can't seem to fathom that your Prince Andrew was doing the nasty with little kids on Epstiens island either - That's just another conspiracy that's being dreamed up by us raging right wingers .
Be a good boy and do what someone in your government tells you to do - theyre all pure up there . king
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Maine Sec of State removes President Trump from the ballot - Page 3 Empty Re: Maine Sec of State removes President Trump from the ballot

Post by Casey Jones Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:46 pm

Remember, to the Obedient, Government is their god.

And Government, their god, is a jealous god. Thou shalt have no other god before Government.

So, we who decline the Depopulation Jab, who believe things that differ from the holy scripture of Government...we not only are bad citizens, we blaspheme. We're HEATHENS, because some of us believe all are equal before a God that existed before Government.

That's heresy. And since they can't - yet - kill the blasphemers, they have to settle for nasty public mockery. And legal persecution, when possible.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3