Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PATHETICALLY DESPERATE: Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson Claims Someone Told Her President Trump Called for Her Assassination

4 posters

Go down

PATHETICALLY DESPERATE: Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson Claims Someone Told Her President Trump Called for Her Assassination Empty PATHETICALLY DESPERATE: Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson Claims Someone Told Her President Trump Called for Her Assassination

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri May 20, 2022 10:07 am

Jocelyn Benson is not only corrupt, but she is not above making accusations that she makes up in her head. She is heading into an election against a very popular opponent, Republican Kristina Karamo. She can’t run against her on the issues because she would get stomped. She can’t against her based on her record just like Al Capone couldn’t. So she needs to rely on pity. That might work. I know I pity her.

Last night, Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips were holding an event in Michigan in which they discussed the crooked dealings in Michigan during the 2020 election, which reflects very badly on Benson and her role of running interference for those who may have committed crimes during the election count. She needed a distraction, so she made one up. She claims that an anonymous friend got second-hand information that President Trump called for her assassination.

Now, that’s what I call a credible source. Not the imaginary friend, but Benson herself. She is as solid as a pocketful of sand. Do you really believe Trump would call for her to be assassinated? Arrested? Yes. Charged with treason? Absolutely. But, assassination? I was born on a Monday, but it wasn’t last Monday. She happened to tell that story just before she was about to be shredded. How convenient. But, if you believe that, I have some land in Florida I’d like to sell you. It’s surrounded by water…………. on all six sides.

From The Gateway Pundit

Hundreds of ballot traffickers were able to dump tens of thousands of ballots into Michigan drop boxes to steal the election for Joe Biden.

continued:
https://ussanews.com/2022/05/20/pathetically-desperate-michigan-secretary-of-state-jocelyn-benson-claims-someone-told-her-president-trump-called-for-her-assassination/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

PATHETICALLY DESPERATE: Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson Claims Someone Told Her President Trump Called for Her Assassination Empty Re: PATHETICALLY DESPERATE: Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson Claims Someone Told Her President Trump Called for Her Assassination

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri May 20, 2022 10:08 am

PATHETICALLY DESPERATE: Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson Claims Someone Told Her President Trump Called for Her Assassination ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F30g8to
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

PATHETICALLY DESPERATE: Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson Claims Someone Told Her President Trump Called for Her Assassination Empty Re: PATHETICALLY DESPERATE: Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson Claims Someone Told Her President Trump Called for Her Assassination

Post by Casey Jones Fri May 20, 2022 11:47 pm

It's a frightening indication of how far we've fallen, that demented simpletons like this woman have such high positions in government.

There won't be any road back until we figure out how it happened, and how to get these imbeciles OUT.

I suspect this Planned Famine will do it. These people are STUPID and they KNOW NOT what they are launching. This is as dangerous to them as their other Big Idea - taunting Russia into nuclear war.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun May 22, 2022 1:55 pm

Right, "someone told me to rob a bank" so I guess, I can't be held accountable for that act, huh?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed May 25, 2022 7:34 am

So, democrats have flat out run out of ideas.
Go back to your desks, sit down, and shut up.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed May 25, 2022 9:09 am

Lummy wrote:So, democrats have flat out run out of ideas.
Go back to your desks, sit down, and shut up.

Yeah, "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down