Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WaPo writers are walking off job for 24 hours over wages

2 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Go down

WaPo writers are walking off job for 24 hours over wages Empty WaPo writers are walking off job for 24 hours over wages

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:50 pm

i think we'll be okay.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

WaPo writers are walking off job for 24 hours over wages Empty Re: WaPo writers are walking off job for 24 hours over wages

Post by Casey Jones Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:03 pm

Off the job for 24 hours, huh? That'll show them.

That's not how a strike WORKS, children. You STOP WORK...INDEFINITELY...until you get what's fair, or until you get fired or the business gets liquidated.

Now with AI doing a better job, even of the Fake Nooze...I'd say, your noozeroom is gonna be reduced to a server closet and a few supervisors' terminals to inspect-before-release to the press.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

WaPo writers are walking off job for 24 hours over wages Empty Re: WaPo writers are walking off job for 24 hours over wages

Post by Casey Jones Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:05 pm

I got through 20 seconds of that vid snippet...and that's all I could take.

ALL that's wrong, misinformed, ginned-up, propagandized...is what those CHILDREN are pushing out! They not only should be fired, they should be lined up and shot, for treason.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:37 am

i think they called in some hollywood leftists to help them with that spot. It is so reminiscent of the left entertainers when they tried to get electors to not vote for Trump in 2016. LOL no new ideas,
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down