Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WaPo says most repunks are unaware of Trump's legal problems

3 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Go down

WaPo says most repunks are unaware of Trump's legal problems Empty WaPo says most repunks are unaware of Trump's legal problems

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:45 pm

I don't know about that. I know that all Trump supporters know of the lawfare going on against him and i think a lot of republicans who are NOW trump supporters know about it too. Many democrats are also aware of the lawfare agaist President Trump especially the ones who now support President Trump. The only ones that don't 'understand' it are the ones that want to see him in jail or hanged, preferably hanged, revived and then hanged again the next day. They know it but intentionally lie about it BECAUSE IT IS UNAMERICAN AND ILLEGAL.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/02/most-republicans-arent-aware-trumps-various-legal-issues/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

WaPo says most repunks are unaware of Trump's legal problems Empty Re: WaPo says most repunks are unaware of Trump's legal problems

Post by Keith Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:34 pm

I think many Trump supporters are deluding themselves by thinking their guy can beat all the charges against him. They've been pinning their hopes on him for so long that they have nobody else to fall back on after Trump gets disqualified. Nikki Haley is the only other one in the race, and it's looking more and more likely that she'll become the nominee. Biden would crush her in a landslide. And when that happens, I'll chalk it up to the "MAGA" fanatics who didn't find a suitable replacement when they still had a window of opportunity to do so.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

WaPo says most repunks are unaware of Trump's legal problems Empty Re: WaPo says most repunks are unaware of Trump's legal problems

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:39 pm

We have PLENTY To fall back on...the problem is those Plenty are too hard for us  to distinguish from democrats. There is no other republican who can be trusted or who has the intestinal fortitude to do what needs to be done. PResident Trump has been through the fire.    This is our last chance to take this country back to what is right and good and constitutional.  And if it cannot be done, then, That's it.   From that point on it will be relying on God, Relying on family, friends, christians and other conservatives because it will become an ugly, violent, lawless world.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:40 pm

Keith wrote:I think many Trump supporters are deluding themselves by thinking their guy can beat all the charges against him. They've been pinning their hopes on him for so long that they have nobody else to fall back on after Trump gets disqualified. Nikki Haley is the only other one in the race, and it's looking more and more likely that she'll become the nominee. Biden would crush her in a landslide. And when that happens, I'll chalk it up to the "MAGA" fanatics who didn't find a suitable replacement when they still had a window of opportunity to do so.

NIkki haley will never be president. Ever.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:35 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Keith wrote:I think many Trump supporters are deluding themselves by thinking their guy can beat all the charges against him. They've been pinning their hopes on him for so long that they have nobody else to fall back on after Trump gets disqualified. Nikki Haley is the only other one in the race, and it's looking more and more likely that she'll become the nominee. Biden would crush her in a landslide. And when that happens, I'll chalk it up to the "MAGA" fanatics who didn't find a suitable replacement when they still had a window of opportunity to do so.

NIkki haley will never be president. Ever.

Haley won't be president unless the System wants her to. She seems to be as much of a Marxist bootlicker as Biden, but she's nowhere near as mentally shot, which may or may not present a problem with her handlers. If she rocks their boat too much, she may get the same treatment Trump got.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:55 am

the problem President Vladimir Putin has is to make sure DJT, Margie, and both Kennedys are not in DC. ONCE HE CAN ASSURE none of the four are there, he knows only good will come of levelling Langley, Pentagon, Capitol Hill, White House, Groton, Newport News and any other he deems stratigic.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down