Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writers tries to ruin kid who wore face paint to Chief's game

2 posters

Go down

Writers tries to ruin kid who wore face paint to Chief's game Empty Writers tries to ruin kid who wore face paint to Chief's game

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:39 pm

sayin' it was blackface. IT WAS THE CHIEF"S colors. And he's trying to ruin a kid's life. This from the people on the left who LOVE children..obviously not in the way normal people love children.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/deadspin-boy-chiefs-race-mob
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Writers tries to ruin kid who wore face paint to Chief's game Empty Re: Writers tries to ruin kid who wore face paint to Chief's game

Post by Casey Jones Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:33 am

Calypso Jones wrote:sayin' it was blackface.  IT WAS THE CHIEF"S colors.   And he's trying to ruin a kid's life.  This from the people on the left who LOVE children..obviously not in the way normal people love children.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/deadspin-boy-chiefs-race-mob

This is absolutely satanic.

Listen to Carlson and Bannon talk about Ireland...and about the now-obvious Replacement agenda they have. The Elites have come to LOATHE their own people - in European nations and here. Any way they can turn on them, cause them pain, cause them death, at the hands of others or by withholding medical treatment or other essential services...they're for it.

We, the USA, we are going to run out of money. Out of CREDIT-money...out of credibility as we print this money to give REGULAR PAY to 40 million invaders. They will NEVER go to work, here...most of them simply cannot. They're here to hurt, maim and kill us, and to keep the Deep State installed. I don't think that will work, but I may be wrong on that.

But the Left has just gotten its Hive Mind wrapped around reflexive HATE towards Americans, or native-born citizens in Europe...hatred and a burning desire to kill them. I guess you can program people to do this, but where was the programming for all of these violent NPCs in what used to be responsible jobs?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Writers tries to ruin kid who wore face paint to Chief's game Empty Re: Writers tries to ruin kid who wore face paint to Chief's game

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:39 pm

jack mcguire is an idiot....he says so...

https://rumble.com/v3ymswn-barstool-sports-jack-mcguire-apologizes-for-wrongly-smearing-young-chiefs-f.html

no address for him though...which is typical...these folk are so insulated from the rabble that they really don't have the pulse of the nation.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:41 pm

I'm so tired of this insanity...
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:48 pm

Casey Jones wrote:I'm so tired of this insanity...

well it ain't gonna get better anytime soon. Writers tries to ruin kid who wore face paint to Chief's game 3946397937
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:54 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:I'm so tired of this insanity...

well it ain't gonna get better anytime soon.   Writers tries to ruin kid who wore face paint to Chief's game 3946397937

How hungry do these 'tards need to GET...before they quit trying to prove Who's-The-Wokeiest?

People with REAL problems - like finding FOOD - don't WORRY about what bit of clothing or face paint MIGHT have some hidden meaning. They don't even worry if someone else is telling n!663r jokes while hunting rabbits.

But I guess we have to get to absolute bottom...a modern Holodomor - before these jackasses quit worrying about how Woke is Woke enough.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down