Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paper and pencil voting is far better than electronic voting that we now employ.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Paper and pencil voting is far better than electronic voting that we now employ. Empty Paper and pencil voting is far better than electronic voting that we now employ.

Post by Lummy Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:08 pm

Jeff Clark Tweets:
@JeffClarkUS
The House of Representatives seems to be doing very well with just paper and pen(cil) voting. So transparent. You could follow along from home. It’s like keeping a baseball scorecard.

Hmm, are there lessons here for our elections? Isn’t low-tech sometimes better than high-tech?
7:38 PM · Jan 5, 2023
https://twitter.com/JeffClarkUS/status/1611160228015357952

It is obvious by now that high tech (electronic) voting results can be changed at any point in the election process and at any time. Results can be modified, exaggerated, nullified, swapped out and switched by anyone with access to the (electronic) system, and that would be just about everyone. It therefore is not democratic free elections, but sooner or later false appearances.

Else, 24-7 surveillance of everyone in order to keep them honest, which demonstrably doesn't work. It becomes nothing more that a huge obtuse game. But is not free elections. To my knowledge, after the 30 years that computerists have been aware of and working to correct this very serious issue, there is still no solution, just a lot of wee-wee, which is to say that there isn't one politician alive who wouldn't take advantage of this problem if they had the opportunity and knew they wouldn't get caught. Actually, they don't care if they get caught.

The only way to lessen the danger of falsifying results is mechanical voting, like paper and pencil.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Paper and pencil voting is far better than electronic voting that we now employ. Empty Re: Paper and pencil voting is far better than electronic voting that we now employ.

Post by Lummy Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:11 pm

Results won't be instant, and may take days to tally. So what?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Paper and pencil voting is far better than electronic voting that we now employ. Empty Re: Paper and pencil voting is far better than electronic voting that we now employ.

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:11 pm

i believe its alreay too late Lummy. the rinos and democrats will never let go of their stranglehold of power. regardless of the cost.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:25 pm

jirqoadai wrote:i believe its alreay too late Lummy. the rinos and democrats will never let go of their stranglehold of power. regardless of the cost.

They don't have "a strangehold of power."
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:27 pm

I would point out that Biden demonstates there is no rush.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:29 pm

You know I'm right, and so the question to you is, can I accept living in a country where free elections no longer matter?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:18 pm

I tend to agree with you, paper and pencil ballots are better. Electronic ballots should be fine IF evil people did not try to manipulate and change the way the outcome was. There is too much money involved in electronic ballots and there are too many people who can be bought.

The only reason that counting paper and pencil voting takes so long is because the real votes do not come out the way the Democrats want!

Last edited by RV on Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:19 pm

Lummy wrote:You know I'm right, and so the question to you is, can I accept living in a country where free elections no longer matter?
you already have. i have not. there are certain things one can do to fight this. and as its boiled down to money fighting money, mine went to buying a back pack with 12 pounds of lime in it. theirs went to transshipping 50,000 gallons of pollutted crap, piss and toilet paper to a mine site, and then washing and cleaning a septic system and trans shipping that to another mine site. my $35 vs. $800,000
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:42 pm

jirqoadai wrote:i believe its alreay too late Lummy. the rinos and democrats will never let go of their stranglehold of power. regardless of the cost.

I don't feel this is a modern dilemma , Its been going on for centuries ?
vege57
vege57

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:04 am

if you feel guilty about that, then why dont you give back the land you stole from the woowoo injuns you inebriated kiwi
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next