Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lab Grown Fruit? Wut?? WHY???

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lab Grown Fruit?  Wut?? WHY??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Lab Grown Fruit? Wut?? WHY???

Post by 2cent Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:32 am

Test

EDIT:  Huh.  I don't 'get' why "test" will work, but when I try to quote  @HawkTheSlayer, I get the nonsense to prove that "I am not a robot."  I wouldn't mind, but I've gone through 15-20 pages of it, and nothing satisfies.  It's getting mighty aggravating!

EDIT #2:  Obviously, posting w/o quoting will work.  Maybe I just can't quote Hawk?  I'll try quoting someone else, and see what happens.

EDIT #3: Yup, as you can see, I can quote CJ, JPT, and Sprint. Just not Hawk. I wonder wuzzup widdat. Lab Grown Fruit?  Wut?? WHY??? - Page 2 553500953

Last edited by 2cent on Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:47 am

Casey Jones wrote:
2cent wrote:I went into this with an open mind.  Until I got to this headbanger...
Proponents of this technology, in general, see it as a way to avoid food wastage.  Why have a whole apple tree with all those leaves and branches when you really just want the fruit?
But, in at least one respect, it was no worse than the other extreme:
Cell-cultured food products could also be a convenient vector for getting mRNA into food.  We’ve discussed the efforts to grow heads of lettuce with mRNA vaccines in them.   Research is being done on vaccines that can be inhaled.
Oh, puh-leeze.  They should've quit while they were ahead.

When they start flailing with "good" reasons for doing something insane, you know they're hiding the real reason.

The real reason, I deduce, is much the same reason for the lab-virus to spring that not-a-vaxx on the populace.

We're their lab rats, now.
Beg pardon, but I didn't see anyone "flailing for good reasons" for lab fruit. Quite the opposite, as a matter of fact.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:28 pm

2cent wrote:Test

EDIT:  Huh.  I don't 'get' why "test" will work, but when I try to quote  @HawkTheSlayer, I get the nonsense to prove that "I am not a robot."  I wouldn't mind, but I've gone through 15-20 pages of it, and nothing satisfies.  It's getting mighty aggravating!

EDIT #2:  Obviously, posting w/o quoting will work.  Maybe I just can't quote Hawk?  I'll try quoting someone else, and see what happens.

EDIT #3:  Yup, as you can see, I can quote CJ, JPT, and Sprint.  Just not Hawk.  I wonder wuzzup widdat.  Lab Grown Fruit?  Wut?? WHY??? - Page 2 553500953
Every so often, before I can post a reply, I have to prove I'm not a robot.

To a f@cking robot. Lab Grown Fruit?  Wut?? WHY??? - Page 2 773625082

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:30 pm

EDIT #3:  Yup, as you can see, I can quote CJ, JPT, and Sprint.  Just not Hawk.  I wonder wuzzup widdat.  Lab Grown Fruit?  Wut?? WHY??? - Page 2 553500953

Usually clicking on "delete forum cookies" at the bottom the home page will cure all ills.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:55 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Yeah, I get those from time to time, too.  They just don't normally expand into 20+ pages worth of "delete the bus, motorcycle, steps, etc."
Anyway,  @HawkTheSlayer, mostly just checking to see if I can quote you, w/o having to prove I'm not a robot ...to a robot.  lol.

Oh, and I did delete forum cookies.  But only after I assured the robot that I really, really wanted to. lol

Here goes.

EDIT: Da tah dah DAH! All's well. Thanks much. Lab Grown Fruit?  Wut?? WHY??? - Page 2 293021872
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:28 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

yeah...really makes you feel like this right. Isn't it weird how profound some memes are.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2