Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Upcoming 2024 Election RUN UP

+12
Sprintcyclist
JMWinPR
Casey Jones
RV
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Calypso Jones
vege57
Wyatt Earp
Lummy
billy the kid
jirqoadai
16 posters

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

Go down

The Upcoming 2024 Election  RUN UP - Page 72 Empty Re: The Upcoming 2024 Election RUN UP

Post by Casey Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:02 pm

Well, now we have an actual violent invasion in El Paso.

NG troops overwhelmed. And right behind the troops, are the helpful Border Concierges, ready with ObombahFones and EBT cards for each of them.

Is THIS going to sway things? Immediately, Pantload won't do anything. Will this get the RINOs off their dead asses to IMPEACH? And the Jackasses, fearful for their tenure, to pretend to help and support?

Will this push the Secession question out into the open? Washington is SUPPORTING INVADERS, not the States or the citizens.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Upcoming 2024 Election  RUN UP - Page 72 Empty Re: The Upcoming 2024 Election RUN UP

Post by Wyatt Earp Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:35 pm

The Louisiana primary confirmed what I've been saying. Trump got a hire percentage in his primary of course than Biden. The Democrats are more divided than Republicans are, it's just that more candidates ran on the Republican side because the donor class is pro-Biden and anti-Trump. That created an illusion that there was an appetite for a non-Trump candidate and the Republican primaries were up for grabs. Arguably, there was a small lane for DeSantis, but he squandered it with poor public relations.

Also, despite their attempts to sound "principled" and high in character, Mike Pence and Nikki Haley lied when they said they would support the Republican nominee. Let that be the end of their careers.
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

HawkTheSlayer, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:26 am

Wyatt Earp wrote:The Louisiana primary confirmed what I've been saying. Trump got a hire percentage in his primary of course than Biden. The Democrats are more divided than Republicans are, it's just that more candidates ran on the Republican side because the donor class is pro-Biden and anti-Trump. That created an illusion that there was an appetite for a non-Trump candidate and the Republican primaries were up for grabs. Arguably, there was a small lane for DeSantis, but he squandered it with poor public relations.

Also, despite their attempts to sound "principled" and high in character, Mike Pence and Nikki Haley lied when they said they would support the Republican nominee. Let that be the end of their careers.

""Trump got a hire percentage in his primary of course than Biden. ""

Probably hired a few people to vote for him, to get his percentage up , lol
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:27 am

Casey Jones wrote:Well, now we have an actual violent invasion in El Paso.

NG troops overwhelmed.  And right behind the troops, are the helpful Border Concierges, ready with ObombahFones and EBT cards for each of them.

Is THIS going to sway things?  Immediately, Pantload won't do anything.  Will this get the RINOs off their dead asses to IMPEACH?  And the Jackasses, fearful for their tenure, to pretend to help and support?

Will this push the Secession question out into the open?  Washington is SUPPORTING INVADERS, not the States or the citizens.
Impeachment is off the table. Too close to the election and the Republicans have such a razor thin majority in the House.
Once again the Democrats get away with crimes. Same old story.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:37 am

hurricanehook wrote:

NG troops overwhelmed.  And right behind the troops, are the helpful Border Concierges, ready with ObombahFones and EBT cards for each of them.

Is THIS going to sway things?  Immediately, Pantload won't do anything.  Will this get the RINOs off their dead asses to IMPEACH?  And the Jackasses, fearful for their tenure, to pretend to help and support?

Will this push the Secession question out into the open?  Washington is SUPPORTING INVADERS, not the States or the citizens.
Impeachment is off the table. Too close to the election and the Republicans have such a razor thin majority in the House.

IMO, "impeachment" was never on the table in the first place. I knew when Bribem named Kameltoe as his vice pres. that he would never be impeached regardless of how many crimes they found.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:40 pm

RV wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:

IMO, "impeachment" was never on the table in the first place. I knew when Bribem named Kameltoe as his vice pres. that he would never be impeached regardless of how many crimes they found.

Aside from you immature abusive sexist terms for political leaders, how did you know that?

is the path of abusive sexist immature comments the path your god has led you to?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:44 pm

Chris Sununu on CNN show... Stephanopoolos  

Can't stand stephy but Sununu SORTA gets it.  

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jorge-bonilla/2024/04/14/sununu-schools-stephanopoulos-over-j6-youre-nyc-bubble

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: …you said in the past that he should drop out if he's convicted in the classified documents case. Do you still believe that?

CHRIS SUNUNU: No. What- he’s gonna drop out after being the nominee? Of course, not, you know, that's not to be expected at all. All of these cases by the way, the average American, it's all conflated, right? We watch this stuff. We watch the details. The average American sees it more as reality TV. I’m not saying there’s not real issues to bear there, of course there are. But there's clearly politics to bear in some of these cases. That is undeniable. The average American just thinks it's more reality TV and prosecution of him at this point. He plays that victim card very, very well. His poll numbers only go up with this stuff, so to think of this as some sort of deal breaker- again, I’ll go back to where I started, where people are going to say,” yup, if he’s convicted, I'm walking away.” That’s just not going to happen. At the end of the day, they want that culture change of the Republican Party, and if we have to have Trump as the standard bearer- and the voters decided that’s what they wanted, not what I wanted, but what the voters- the Republican votes wanted- if he’s going to be the standard bearer of that, we'll take it if we have to. That's how badly America wants a culture change.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So just to sum up, you would support him for president even if he was convicted in classified documents. You would support him for president, even though you believe he contributed to an insurrection. You support him for president even though you believe he's lying about the last election, you support him for president even if he's convicted in the Manhattan case. I just want to say- the answer to that is yes, correct?

SUNUNU: Yeah, me and 51% of America.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Governor, thanks for your time this morning.

These asses are insulting to the American people.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:47 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Chris Sununu on CNN show... Stephanopoolos  

Can't stand stephy but Sununu SORTA gets it.  

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jorge-bonilla/2024/04/14/sununu-schools-stephanopoulos-over-j6-youre-nyc-bubble

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: …you said in the past that he should drop out if he's convicted in the classified documents case. Do you still believe that?

CHRIS SUNUNU: No. What- he’s gonna drop out after being the nominee? Of course, not, you know, that's not to be expected at all. All of these cases by the way, the average American, it's all conflated, right? We watch this stuff. We watch the details. The average American sees it more as reality TV. I’m not saying there’s not real issues to bear there, of course there are. But there's clearly politics to bear in some of these cases. That is undeniable. The average American just thinks it's more reality TV and prosecution of him at this point. He plays that victim card very, very well. His poll numbers only go up with this stuff, so to think of this as some sort of deal breaker- again, I’ll go back to where I started, where people are going to say,” yup, if he’s convicted, I'm walking away.” That’s just not going to happen. At the end of the day, they want that culture change of the Republican Party, and if we have to have Trump as the  standard bearer- and the voters decided that’s what they wanted, not what I wanted, but what the voters- the Republican votes wanted- if he’s going to be the standard bearer of that, we'll take it if we have to. That's how badly America wants a culture change.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So just to sum up, you would support him for president even if he was convicted in classified documents. You would support him for president, even though you believe he contributed to an insurrection. You support him for president even though you believe he's lying about the last election, you support him for president even if he's convicted in the Manhattan case. I just want to say- the answer to that is yes, correct?

SUNUNU: Yeah, me and 51% of America.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Governor, thanks for your time this morning.

These asses are insulting to the American people.

Yeah, Democrats LOVE to label it an "insurrection" however, there was NO "INSURRECTION", EVER and the Democrats "forget" about the speech that President Trump gave where he said "PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY", those are NOT words of an "insurrection".
RV
RV

Calypso Jones, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:10 am

They don't forget about it...they ignore it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:10 am

Calypso Jones wrote:They don't forget about it...they ignore it.

Conveniently I might add...
RV
RV

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next