Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Upcoming 2024 Election RUN UP

+14
Daily Bread
Red Lily
Sprintcyclist
JMWinPR
Casey Jones
RV
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Calypso Jones
vege57
Wyatt Earp
Lummy
billy the kid
jirqoadai
18 posters

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

Go down

The Upcoming 2024 Election  RUN UP - Page 70 Empty Re: The Upcoming 2024 Election RUN UP

Post by Red Lily Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:04 pm

Hospitals weren't paid for reporting Covid patients in Australia which is obviously a measure that was open to extreme exploitation and corruption. Sprint doesn't take that into account and probably doesn't even believe it.

I find it rather bizarre myself.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

The Upcoming 2024 Election  RUN UP - Page 70 Empty Re: The Upcoming 2024 Election RUN UP

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:06 pm

............... But it was an amazing phenomenon and I do protect women. Look, they talk about suburban housewives. I believe I’m doing well—you know, the polls are all rigged. Of course lately they haven’t been rigged because I’m winning by so much, so I don’t want to say it. Disregard that statement. I love the polls very much. ...................

Guess who said this gem?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:07 pm

Red Lily wrote:Hospitals weren't paid for reporting Covid patients in Australia which is obviously a measure that was open to extreme exploitation and corruption.  Sprint doesn't take that into account and probably doesn't even believe it.

yes, I read it and looked into it.
The medical facts are entirely different to the extrapolated conspiracy nightmares imagined here.
people here should be jailed for the repeated lies and harm caused.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:38 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Hospitals weren't paid for reporting Covid patients in Australia which is obviously a measure that was open to extreme exploitation and corruption.  Sprint doesn't take that into account and probably doesn't even believe it.

yes, I read it and looked into it.
The medical facts are entirely different to the extrapolated conspiracy nightmares imagined here.
people here should be jailed for the repeated lies and harm caused.

Pack your bags before the police lock you up .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:42 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
...............   But it was an amazing phenomenon and I do protect women. Look, they talk about suburban housewives. I believe I’m doing well—you know, the polls are all rigged. Of course lately they haven’t been rigged because I’m winning by so much, so I don’t want to say it. Disregard that statement. I love the polls very much.       ...................

Guess who said this gem?
Are you starting another thread ? Because this has nothing to do with what were talking about . Try focusing your thoughts , breath in and let it out slowly , listen to some soothing music - maybe you'll come out of that coma by November .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:12 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
............ I knew you had no source  The Upcoming 2024 Election  RUN UP - Page 70 773625082
You don't analyze statements do you Sprint . You read the source that doesn't ruffle feathers and you take the easy way out by believing whatever your told because it makes you warm and cozy inside . Just about every nation in your backyard scientifically stated that those mask you wear in the shower are useless . You probably still think you can get the Chinese virus by touching a doorknob ( remember that " reliable " scientific media scare tactic .
If you listen to Trumps past speeches ( enlighten yourself ) ,he jokes around quite a bit and drinking bleach was one he used to insinuate that you liberals aren't too bright and would do it - and he was right because you liberals really arent too bright ( but you can follow directions and build work benches . He also swore that Invectrin was the cure and the media made taking horse medicine a big joke - low and behold 2 years later science admits Trump was right .
I agree with Trumps Chinese virus not being a big thing . Dig up flu figures during the Chinese virus run and an amazing stat shows up ! Most of the new money making virus used to be the flu virus because those numbers really took a nose dive . I'm not saying that the Chinese didn't develope a killing strain of a new virus but it certainly wasn't the earth shattering death virus . Don't tell me a media death figure that they dreamed up - show me the actual numbers from the actual hospitals . And its a fact that any death in the hospitals over here , and I'm sure its worldwide , were falsified because the government was paying $300,000 to each hospital to report a Chinese virus death . Guess what those hospitals did when a patient died from something else . I have family in the medical business that will confirm my " lies "- my own doctor agrees with me . By the way nobody in my family had the virus and nobody ever took that shot that you got , but than again I don't dislike Trump and you do so you took the shot because you're making a dangerous statement against a person you know absolutely nothing about ,other than what some not too bright people in media have been instructed to say about him . Its time to grow up Sprint ,put your big boy pants on and figure things out for yourself . Problem with that is that unlike that work bench you built , there's no directions on how to develop common sense ,so your on you own .

I heard first hand of scores of people dying from covid. covid is spread by aerosols, as are many infections.
If that aerosol is on a doorknob, you touch that, then scratch your nose you have transferred whatever was on the doorknob to your respiratory system.
This has been common medical knowledge for generations.

I've been through the covid payment figures, if whole hospitals have falsified their claims that is up to the whole hospital.
The payments were made as covid patients are very expensive to care for. Not as some reward bonus, it is to cover costs.

your insinuation here  '........   By the way nobody in my family had the virus and nobody ever took that shot that you got.......' is by getting vaccinated it increases your chance of getting covid. Statistical nonsense.  
By not getting vaccinated or taking anti-virals it increases your chance of serious effects  - eg, death

trumps comments killed many 1000's of amercians. America has worse than average covid results per capita worldwide.
It should have been better that average.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:14 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
...............   But it was an amazing phenomenon and I do protect women. Look, they talk about suburban housewives. I believe I’m doing well—you know, the polls are all rigged. Of course lately they haven’t been rigged because I’m winning by so much, so I don’t want to say it. Disregard that statement. I love the polls very much.       ...................

Guess who said this gem?
Are you starting another thread ? Because this has nothing to do with what were talking about . Try focusing your thoughts , breath in and let it out slowly , listen to some soothing music - maybe you'll come out of that coma by November .

this thread is 'Upcoming 2024 Election RUN UP'

Guess who said this ' But it was an amazing phenomenon and I do protect women. Look, they talk about suburban housewives. I believe I’m doing well—you know, the polls are all rigged. Of course lately they haven’t been rigged because I’m winning by so much, so I don’t want to say it. Disregard that statement. I love the polls very much. '

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:25 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:I heard first hand of scores of people dying from covid. covid is spread by aerosols, as are many infections.
If that aerosol is on a doorknob, you touch that, then scratch your nose you have transferred whatever was on the doorknob to your respiratory system.

You can get gastroenteritis, e-coli, pseudomonas, staph, foot and mouth disease and any number of things from touching door knobs and yes this has been common knowledge for decades.

Should we outlaw people touching doorknobs?

Your stance on Covid is equally as ridiculous as those who maintain that everyone who gets jabbed is going to die.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:55 pm

Red Lily wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:I heard first hand of scores of people dying from covid. covid is spread by aerosols, as are many infections.

You can get gastroenteritis, e-coli, pseudomonas, staph, foot and mouth disease and any number of things from touching door knobs and yes this has been common knowledge for decades.

Should we outlaw people touching doorknobs?

Your stance on Covid is equally as ridiculous as those who maintain that everyone who gets jabbed is going to die.

Yeah, or we could do the Democrat way and just ban doorknobs, "to keep us safe..."
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:16 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
That is probably correct.
The is a world wide condition created by covid. Biden did not cause it.
The US is recovering well, better than most countries. Even thought Trump mishandled covid badly and caused many extra deaths.
Biden handled covid much better even though the damage was already done by trump

Sure.  Trump's shutting down crucial pipeline projects and cancelling North Slope oil-drill leases.

That's what ran the price of gasoline up, no doubt.

You're part right.  Those did cause the price to explode.

Look again, at who did those things.

That's JUST ONE PART of the lies you're either fabricating or repeating.

You don't like Trump?  Don't vote for Trump.

...oh, wait.  You're not voting...are you?  What state sent you a ballot?  Shout it out, loud and proud...

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/02/why-oil-prices-matter-to-global-economy-expert-explains/

Yeah.

Safe and effective.

No transmission once "vaccinated".

Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation.

Deficit spending, covered by central-bank money-printing, will NOT cause inflation.

All said by the same jackass "experts" and the legacy media they and their political masters, took over.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next