Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of new legislation seeks to restrict and control you. Must Read:

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lots of new legislation seeks to restrict and control you. Must Read: - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of new legislation seeks to restrict and control you. Must Read:

Post by Lummy Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:47 am

Know who I'm sure would have some ideas about that?

Xi. No interest here in it. I would rather get rid of him and let China settle out in a free-trade world, as I think so would most Chinese. Dictators are a dime a dozen. The only thing  chi-coms want is power for themselves. Maoist communism is the biggest con ever invented, but there's nothing original in it. It is basically stolen too.

Last edited by Lummy on Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Lots of new legislation seeks to restrict and control you. Must Read: - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of new legislation seeks to restrict and control you. Must Read:

Post by RV Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:00 am

Lummy wrote:I can't even imagine having that kind of responsibility as to have control over everyone, and can't imagine who would want it or what they would do with it.

The "woke" think that they are "smarter, more educated and that they know more" than the common people. Control would mean that a "commoner" could not purchase things that the woke do not agree with (i.e. firearms, ammunition, savings accounts, cars, houses, etc.). Compliance could also mean that only those who comply are allowed to work and earn a living. There are all sorts of things that could be forced on the masses using finances and healthcare.

Only those who claim, support and vote the woke ideology would "deserve" healthcare.

In short it is a way to force people to comply with whatever the politicians and/or lobbyists want at the moment.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2