Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gwen Shamblin studies...lots of people didn't like her

3 posters

Go down

Gwen Shamblin studies...lots of people didn't like her Empty Gwen Shamblin studies...lots of people didn't like her

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:08 pm

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Gwen Shamblin studies...lots of people didn't like her Empty Re: Gwen Shamblin studies...lots of people didn't like her

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:19 pm

well...this is disappointing.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Gwen Shamblin studies...lots of people didn't like her Empty Re: Gwen Shamblin studies...lots of people didn't like her

Post by Casey Jones Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:13 am

How's it disappointing?

I never heard of this woman; and it sounds like she cooked up a scam on the fly. First the weight-loss coaching, which is basically well-known science wrapped up in a (then) new, mod approach. Then on to development of a cult; and from there, looking at the money Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Bakker and Rex Humbard pulled down...thought she'd move her cult into a church, fashioned in her own glorious image.

I only saw the first twelve minutes; but the newer photos they flipped through at the start, tell me she hasn't aged well. She could do with a little less poof on the hair, too.

We all get old; but I'd feel ridiculous with a man-bun and a shadow-beard, the way today's hipster males dress. This woman should try with age-appropriate hair and clothing, also. It'll show less of her receding hairline, as well.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:42 pm

Does one have to watch the video to learn that she's NOT necessarily gaunt and ugly?
Which is a bit beside the point that the Bible teaches that no woman should teach or have authority over any man.
Maybe I'll watch it anyway, 'cuz now I'm all the more curios. Thing is, I hate giving attention to people just to satisfy their craving for attention.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:08 am

That was another of my reactions, but I've been screaming down a rain barrel on that.

And anyway, I'm not in any church. They can run their churches as they like, which of course is what they are doing. They're all political - LEFTIST politics, the kind that TPTB like. If a preacher started with conservative politics, they would, and have, yank(ed) the church's tax-exempt status.

We're coming apart - literally de-laminating as a society. There's no stopping it now.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down